Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
There are three options available.

1.UMAX 650W 2000INR
2.I BALL 3500INR
COOLER MASTER 4500INR

Has anyone used UMAX one or heard about it????

I will be running a 8800GT, 2 hdd ,1 DVD WRITER

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

WEll u can go for VIP (as its the best but also will make a bigger hole in ur pocket :D)

If u plan to use 2 HDDs, then please go in for a min of 450W of PSU (SMPS) and make sure it has an extra FAN at the innerside of the SMPS (the part wich is inside ur CPU), coz my SMPS has that extra suction fan...

but to say a fine print sentence, I hv been using a 500W BIIS made SMPS for the past 4 months (with 2 SATA HDDs, 1 nVIDIA 7600GS AGP, 2 optical drives) and still havent faced any slow down in performance, it all costed me jus Rs.525/- with 3 yrs replacement warranty. along with proper bill :)

Cheers n e-peace...

cooldude1

Broken In
I'll Suggest you to go for - -

Corsair VX450W - - 3650/-

POV Black Diamond 500W SMPS - - 2800/-

CoolerMaster Extreme Power 500W - - 2650/-

CoolerMaster Extreme Power 600W - - 3000/-

Even if i ship these from here i.e Mumbai - - it'll cost you Rs. 200/- as Delivery Charges y in the world ur going for those brands

Any of these will be good .... guys plz buy a nice SMPS believe me it'll help u a lot if Processor is the Brain then SMPS is the Heart of ur computer it supplies Power.

Last edited:

jck

Journeyman
I'll Suggest you to go for - -

Corsair VX450W - - 3650/-

POV Black Diamond 500W SMPS - - 2800/-

CoolerMaster Extreme Power 500W - - 2650/-

CoolerMaster Extreme Power 600W - - 3000/-

Even if i ship these from here i.e Mumbai - - it'll cost you Rs. 200/- as Delivery Charges y in the world ur going for those brands

Any of these will be good .... guys plz buy a nice SMPS believe me it'll help u a lot if Processor is the Brain then SMPS is the Heart of ur computer it supplies Power.

right now theitwares says coolermaster 600w is 3450 so the prices actually came up in the last few months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom