Hi Everybody,

I am planning to assemble a PC with this config : -

CPU : E2180 or E4500 (intel)
RAM : 2 GB
MB : XFX 630i
HDD : 320 GB SATA II
One DVD Writer
GPU : XFX Geforce 8800 GT 512 MB

please suggest a suitable SMPS to power this machine.

Is 450 Watt SMPS enough ?

please suggest ... :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Is 450 Watt SMPS enough ?

A genuine one would do, for ex, VIP / PowerSafe or yes sure, the Cooler Master :)

One suggestion, 630i will certainly buttle neck the system, no dual channel support and 630i chipset is not meant for such reason for which you intend to buy..

Try for ABiT IP35-E :) as with E2180 you may need some OC also to match the performance of 8800 GT :lol:

OP
N

nemo

Right off the assembly line
630i will certainly buttle neck the system, no dual channel support and 630i chipset is not meant for such reason for which you intend to buy..

Try for ABiT IP35-E :) as with E2180 you may need some OC also to match the performance of 8800 GT :lol:

thanks ChotoCheeta,
So what do you suggest I should go for 650i or IP35-E ?
One other thing what will be the difference in price between E2180 and E4500 ...

Thanks in advance.:smile:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
So what do you suggest I should go for 650i or IP35-E ?

I vote for ABiT, as in case of 650i, XFX is not available where as next performance board would be P5N-E SLi @ 7k :lol: so ABiT IP35-E @ Rs. 4.8k / 5k would be a better option

One other thing what will be the difference in price between E2180 and E4500 ...

Intel Dual Core with 1 MB L2 would buttole neck the card you plan to buy :| also E2180 will need some modarate OC also to match the perfomrance of 8800 GT !!!! try o stick with E4500 :)

OP
N

nemo

Right off the assembly line
Thanks choto cheetah ...... actually I am on a budget diet :D .... but let me see what I can do ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom