Which Registry Cleaner is the best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranaknight

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I want to get a registry cleaner utility for my machine. I am using Windows XP Pro.

Any suggestions about the best ones out there ?

I tried Eusing Free Reg. Cleaner but didn't quite like it.

Regards.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Registry Mechanic is a good one. Now-a-days full LEGAL version is available for free download. Grab it soon.

Download: Registry Mechanic 5.0
Note you need to get a serial code to turn this download in to a full product. To get your serial code: Click here

sridhark

Right off the assembly line
Try CCleaner

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :)

free.

DukeNukem

Come get Some
though no registry cleaner can be trusted 100% for sure.
but Reg Cleaner is the best, small utility but hot usefull.

anandk

Distinguished Member
i rate ace utilities, tune-up utilities and system mechanic as the good and fast ones. amongst freeware its the all-time fav 'ccleaner' :)

jal_desai

In the zone
try any of these:

CCleaner (Free), Registry Mechanic 5.0, Advanced System Optimizer (Find it in Digit CD last month), System Mechanic 6 Pro....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i've used TuneUp Utilities Registry Editor, its really great. has all the options, such as Undo change (Rescue Centre), bookmark a key... above all its very User Friendly.

If you're looking for only a Editor, than this ^^ is not what i'll reccomend.

overclocker

Journeyman
Registy Mechanic 6.0 or Regcleaner both of them r very usefull for cleaning registy or repair registry... u should try to use one of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom