Which PSP sports title are you most looking forward to?

Which PSP sports title are you most looking forward to?

• THUG 2 Remix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World Tour Soccer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
abey pehle psp to le lo. mere paasto ps2 bhi nahi hai, btw psp ke liye spiderman2 release ho raha hai, aap me se kisi sajjan ke paas psp ho to kripya game review kare baaki log mooh band rakhe.(bura na maano holi aane wali hai)..........Dhanyawaad.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
we sud prbly have a digit forum in hindi too then......

But how many of us know paka hindi........

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@chacko.. i dont think many here would have got their hands on a psp.. its a whoppin 23K.. :( so man if v cant get a psp how do v know wat games r played.. but i saw one game.. it was a psp review in feb CHIP dvd.. they showed RIDGE RACER.. was gud.. used to play it in those gaming worlds where v gotta get coins n insert em..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Thats right. But its available in the greay markets of Delhi and B'lore for 22k-24k.

Rge Ridge Racer game was recently previewed on this weeks Gamers TV and it did look cool, with all that power sliding!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
vysakh said:
23 K

in the feb05 mag of chip they showed it as 270$

official Sony price is $249 for north america when it comes out on the 24th...
@achacko: vysakh cannot delete ur options....

Sourabh

Laptoping
i say it again

when u r vysakh everythings possible..!!

well man does this mean even to view divx movies with tht UMD we need to buy a original UMD of it

wht if i want a SHOLAY UMD

man some tech guys plz come up with a dvd writer firmware upgrade so that i can burn UMD's with a DVD writer. heck with sony patent

all i can say is if u r in india and want a mobile gaming solution the PSP aint tht cheap

plus its not like u get a pirated game title for 30 rs

also no demo like a UMD with 1001 demos

wtf are we gonna do?? play ridgeracer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom