which portable mp3 player??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit_biz

Broken In
Hi friends im planning too buy a portable mp3 player. ive loooked for iriver, creeative, apple. my budget is 5000-8000 rupees vid minimum of 1 GB memory. which player shud i buy?? plz help me guys

Sourabh

Laptoping
For Iriver, Check their official indian website for their Portable flash based mp3 players with prices here

If you can increase your budget a little more you can go home with a classy Ipod Mini or a Cool Zen micro or so. Near about 10k both of them.

Dont go for anything except Iriver, Creative or Apple.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Samsung Yp-T8

*img.engadget.com/common/images/1476273394084605.JPG

Capicity:1GB
1.8� TFT LCD (262,000 Color)
MPEG4 Video File Playback
Motion Detecting & Button Gaming
DNSe Portable 3D Surround Sound
USB 2.0 High Speed Data Transfer
Ogg/MP3/ASF/WMA/Secure WMA File Playback
Photo & Text Viewer
FM Radio/Voice Recording /Line in Encoding
Over 20 Hours Playback Time (Li-ion Battery)

In india it will cost you around 13-14k.. but if u can buy from a place like heera panna in mumbai or palika bazaar in delhi u mite get in less.

But a really really good mp3 player.. It loooks good... also the 262k color screen puts everything else to shame... not to mention the video playback capability and the games!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I would recommend the Creative Zen MuVo Micro. It should fit in your budget...at least the 512MB version will fit in. The iPod shuffle sucks and the Mini probably wont fit your budget. IMO, Creative makes a lot better players than Apple [iPods are hyped up]as they all have FM and Voice recording.

khandu

In the zone
Apple iPod 1 GB Shuffle : Rs. 7000

iRiver is also good..

512 MB : Rs. 5300 approx

go for iPod..

or a bit more cash and u can get

Apple iPod 4 Gb : Rs. 9400 only..

magnet

Youngling
i also guess go 4 ipod or or iriver one....go 4 samsung only if they r ready to provide service......

Remember - with iPod shuffle, you get only the basic controls. No screen, so can't tell what song is playing, and what is next in line. Imagine going through 1Gb of songs searching for the one you want to play. :?

Keith

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
magnet said:
i also guess go 4 ipod or or iriver one....go 4 samsung only if they r ready to provide service......

Sasmsung's customer service is pretty good. They have a lot of service centres if any problem arises

Out of creative, apple, iriver and samsung.. samsung has the best service in India.. due to the sheer number of service centers

milganz

Broken In
Take iPod nano, since it has flash memory, is so thin, and is in colour. But is it available in India yet?

D1G1TiZed

Broken In
Ipod is really good but has moving parts na ...

if u are really moving arnd a lot go for one with non-movable parts .. like a CF or SD card for storage rather than HD storage

milganz

Broken In
iPod nano doesn't have moving parts - it has flash memory. In any case, managing SD cards will be tough - if you have a lot of songs, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom