Which phone to buy Nexus 4 or Htc one X+ or Xperia ZL Read more: *www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/

k.uday2205

Right off the assembly line
Hi, i am looking out for buying phone. Looking for the phone which will stand last for a near to about whole day. For me factors depend upon listening music for an hour a day, little bit of facebook, hour of a 2g call, mail and half an hour of gaming.

For me Android OS version doesn't matter much. Please guide me really confuse regarding which to buy which will long last for day

ssb1551

Technomancer
Re: Which phone to buy Nexus 4 or Htc one X+ or Xperia ZL Read more: *www.pcadvisor.co.uk/for

Whats your budget? Since you have mentioned ZL (which can be found for 30k or less) I think your max budget is 30k. But Nexus 4 has already got 4.3 update and that makes it better than both One X+ and ZL. I think Optimus G E975 is also a very good option at that range.

OP
K

k.uday2205

Right off the assembly line
Re: Which phone to buy Nexus 4 or Htc one X+ or Xperia ZL Read more: *www.pcadvisor.co.uk/for

yes my budget was less than 30k.
The only thing i m worried about the battery life.I know android phone will not last long for whole day.But still out of this which will be good option to buy.about Optimus G E975 im worried whether after 1 and 1.5 years i.e end of 2014 i will be able to get updates frm LG or not?

Please help

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz

yes my budget was less than 30k.
The only thing i m worried about the battery life.I know android phone will not last long for whole day.But still out of this which will be good option to buy.about Optimus G E975 im worried whether after 1 and 1.5 years i.e end of 2014 i will be able to get updates frm LG or not?

Please help

Buy Nexus 4 if your worried about updates..It recently got Android 4.3 update..And there is a BIG battery bost in 4.3 update :doublethumb:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Seeing your requirements, I'd stay go for the Nexus 4.
k.uday2205 said:
end of 2014 i will be able to get updates frm LG or not?
Optimus G *probably* mightn't get updates by the next year. Even the Nexus 4 might not get updates on December 2014 considering Google promises updates for Nexus devices only for 18 months(but you can install Custom ROMS though)

See this: Google promises Android updates will get better, new devices will get updates for 18 months (update: partners still figuring out how it'll work) | The Verge

Top Bottom