Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshitiz_Planetgaming

Right off the assembly line
HI, i would like to know which phone is better and why among these,

W800i
W700i
K750i

Also i know k750iu is quite cheap. So , i know all of these are 2 mp cameras.

I give equal importance to both image and sound quality.. PLease suggest me the bestone.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Its W700i
I went trough the features of the 3 phones.
W700i is smaller than w800i, and some good features.

hailgautam

Youngling
k750i has the best price feature adv

i am trying to update it with w800i firmware to get the best of both. not yet able to do that. any one has done it?

sabret00the

Youngling
Sony Ericsson K790i is the best phone @ Rs.17700/-

Last edited:

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
In terms of Sound quality there s no diff in K750i and ne other w series phone.
Buy K750i and packed HPM-70 headphones(beware there r duplicates in market, buy from sony world only) and there u go with a phone with better looks than orange W series..

10500 for SE K750i
1100 for 1 GB card
7300 For HPM-70 headphones

overall, the price is less than w700 phone with added advantage of better looks and autofocus.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
If u still didn't buy one... I'd tell u that the 800i is the best 2megapix Walkman phone... best of both the worlds... K750i is good for a phone... but 800i has the same features... with some more added.. and a good, commited walkman included too... The best...

The bad news, though, is that it's not widely available in the market now... as a cheaper varient in the form of W700i has been released... not autofocus.. no macro... low quality shots...

I'd tell u to look at the 3mpx SE phones like k790i too.. more worthy than the w700i...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom