Which Phone for around 15000 RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiblu

Broken In
hey guys my girl friend told me that her dad is giving her around 15000 bucks to buy a phone, she asked me which will b better pls help, she wants common daytoday use wala phone. which one to go for. it should hav camera, fm, good looks.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
SE k750i available for arnd 13.5K will be a good choice coz it has got compact good looks, small in size with good music playback and camera quality which i'm sure u will be already aware of....

but the best phone for her will be SE w800i which is one of the best music phone(girls love music) and those candy bar type cute looks which most of the girls will appreciate

if she prefers fashionable phones without going much into the features than u can also suggest nokia 7370 however its not recommended coz it lacks memory card slot and maybe FM also...

motorola v3i is also an interesting phone, definately sleek and fashionable and if incase she's into flap phones than this one is highlt recommended

my suggestion: SE w800i but for her budget SE w700i will be the best solution...she still might have to add another extra K

one more thing....smartphones wont appeal much to girls so u can ignore nokia in this case...

ENjoy...

Last edited:

E.T.

Broken In
Go for the Nokia 6681. Its better than k750i. Its got a seperate OS and thats a big plus.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
k750i costs 12.75k here in chennai....added an extra 1GB memory card...total cost came ti 14.6...
thats a good buy....heard w800i has been stopped...true??

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
If its for u, I suggest 6680/6681(slow processor but good camera), 6630(EXCELLENT camera, good processor), W800i/w810i, w550i, w700i[EXCELLENT sound quality-for all the walkman fones]

For ur gf, if she wants looks, tell her to go for the la'amour collection by nokia, very sexy. If ur gf loves music, get her a walkman fone from SE.

Check univercell.in for the features and prices.

Peace

Adhiraj

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
maharajadhiraj said:
Check univercell.in for the features and prices.

Adhiraj

check but dont buy from them...they are very expensive.....1000-3000 costlier than what u can get from other shops....

Slice_Maester

Right off the assembly line
But I think the cost of Nokia 6681 is around 16,800 INR. Is it any different that the Nokia 6680. If yes then in what sense?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
maharajadhiraj said:
For ur gf, if she wants looks, tell her to go for the la'amour collection by nokia, very sexy.
If there was ever an undeservingly over-priced product after 8800, N90 and N91, it is the l'amour series. I know they don't cost much but they are not value for money even at the price they claim. I guess beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but HOW can you call them good looking? Just because Nokia claims they are good looking doesn't mean they actually are!

Anyway, you can get her W550i (cool looks and value for money but a bit heavy at 120 gms) or W700i (best bang for the buck). I would advise you against K750i because you have a better budget and the phone is outdated. Also, it won't look good in a girl's hands because it is an executive looking phone. I would strongly recommend the W550i if she doesn't have a problem with the weight. It still weighs lesser than most Nokia products. :)

Najesh

Broken In
Slice_Maester said:
But I think the cost of Nokia 6681 is around 16,800 INR. Is it any different that the Nokia 6680. If yes then in what sense?

Nokia 6681 will cost around Rs 12k.6680 is having 3g,as well as dual camera which 6681 is not having.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
aryayush said:
Just because Nokia claims they are good looking doesn't mean they actually are!

Anyway, you can get her W550i (cool looks and value for money but a bit heavy at 120 gms)

I don't agree with the former but agree with the latter point.I use W550i. Its an EXCELLENT phone with cool looks(as u said) and AMAZING sound quality. But la'amour phones look really good to me though they don't have any good features, it just looks so rich(the golden one not the black one)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Plus, the only swivel phone from Nokia, the one in the l'amor series, is absolutely ridiculously designed and is unusable. You have to swivel the phone open for everything you do. Imagine doing that!

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hey tiblu ! Ur gf would surely love the v3i .it's quite eye-catching & girls simply love it. u can also go in for the nokia l'amour series, they surely look gr8 but don't have much features to boast.

the choclate phone from Lg looks awesome although i dont know about its price

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
here is a long list buddy remember to note it down and am sure ur gf will like ne1 from it

se k700i
se k750i
n 6260
n 6270(just crashed at 15k)
n 6230i(am sure she will like it)
se w550i(if shes a muzic fan)
se w300i(u have to wait its a gal type of fone use google to view its pics)
the new larmour collection she will deadly like it man i don remember its model no.
n 6670

and am sure thats enugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom