which pen drive is best for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
I have 3000 buck to buy pen drive.
i m thinking abt transcend tsonic 610. which is mp3 but i don`t know it work as pen drive or not?

plz tell me that is it good to buy only "pen drive" or "mp3 with pen drive".
coz in 300 bucks i can buy 2 gb pen drive.
but if i buy mp3 player with pen drive in it then i will oly get 1 gb.

but i will prefer pen drive with mp3 player
plz help me??????????????

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
First of all get yourself out of dilemma of whether you need a MP3 player cum Pen drive or only pen drive.

With MP3 cum Pen drive you get less capacity ones whereas
Standalone Pen drive offers more capacity at same price.
And remember onething 'Transfer rates of Standalone Pen Drive will be much higher than MP3-Cum-Pen Drives'.

So if you can do with 1GB and transfer rates, go for MP3-cum-Pen drive. It also works as full functional Pen drive. I recommend 'Transcend' brand. Be careful while purchase as market is flooded with duplicate ones of China make. Purchase a sealed one with Waranty.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Go for plain USB pen drives. mp3 pen drives have short life span.
And , for god sake ,change : "my dad are" to "my dad is" ; it looks and means weird.

planetcall

Indian by heart
kiran.rkk said:
I recommend 'Transcend' brand. Be careful while purchase as market is flooded with duplicate ones of China make.

Even the original ones are made in China :)
*img52.exs.cx/img52/3595/u4jchina.gif

reddick

Mobile Freak
One more thing...If u r not an regular subscriber of DIGIT or ur subscription gona expired then go for 2 yrs. package :razz: DIGIT gives '1 GB Tech-Com Pen Drive' with this offer in 3000 bucks :wink: n keep enjoying tech magazine for two years also :twisted: I think it's d best offer for you :!:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
planetcall said:
Even the original ones are made in China :)
*img52.exs.cx/img52/3595/u4jchina.gif

I meant the same. A duplicate manufacturer won't write 'Made in China' knowing that the original is from India or whatever.

So be careful in judging the quality. Generally Transcend comes nicely sealed. Insist on Warranty.

ya that piece is seal box piece but written made in china.
he is giving me bill n gurrenty

No problems. If it is sealed and with warranty, it is a genuine. Usually duplicate ones are of SONY brand. We are lucky that duplicate manufacturers are prefering the brand SONY than TRANSCEND! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom