Which one of these shld I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medicofarhan

Broken In
I hav been doin lot of research of late 2 decide which cell to buy i had w580i, nokia e51, w890i in my mind.
w580i i m not too keen after reading abt durability issues of the keypad b'cos reliability and durability is one of the top priority for me.
so between e51 and w890i i dunno which one to go for as of now i m more inclined towards e51, but then i m willing to spend those extra 3k for w890i if u guys suggest its really worth it.
Wat I m looking for is a rugged and durable long termer. My usage bein lots of calls, so rough handling, lots of smses, a decent camera, will listen to some audio ( not songs but some study materials) and would be happy if it can play videos.
If sumthing better or cheaper comes to ur mind then do suggest. Also if u can temme which place would gimme a better deal like.....univercell/mobile store/subhiksha,etc

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
coming to rough or anyday handling, i'd say E51 is better.
1. Lots of SMS, Good Audio, Plays most of the Video formats on 16M color screen--->E51!
2. 130 MB user data memory, 96 MB SDRAM memory, ARM 11 369 MHz processor---->Better performance--->Nokia E51 !
3. Wifi--->Better Connectivity options---->E51 !
4.All this running on Symbian 9.2 OS!
5. And coming with a price tag of 12.2K !! What else are u thinking for comparison with that W890i?? :p Its 3.15MP camera?? or may be sleazy looks?? :p hehe.. ok, no offence to its owners.
Look, the options are quite clear in themselves. E-51 is a business class phone, while W890i is more of a entertaining gadget with good camera and walkman functionality. Decide for urself. :)

OP
medicofarhan

medicofarhan

Broken In
Ok that was really convincing thanks dude, unless sumbody comes up wth a really strong explaination i m goin for e51. But would be glad if sumone also answers the second part of my ques ie which is the best place to buy my mobile frm............anywayz i m frm hyd.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
go for e51 or w580i. about w580i's keypad the first batch of this phone had that problem now it is solved.

you can also look for k790i or k810i

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I hav been doin lot of research of late 2 decide which cell to buy i had w580i, nokia e51, w890i in my mind.
w580i i m not too keen after reading abt durability issues of the keypad b'cos reliability and durability is one of the top priority for me.
so between e51 and w890i i dunno which one to go for as of now i m more inclined towards e51, but then i m willing to spend those extra 3k for w890i if u guys suggest its really worth it.
Wat I m looking for is a rugged and durable long termer. My usage bein lots of calls, so rough handling, lots of smses, a decent camera, will listen to some audio ( not songs but some study materials) and would be happy if it can play videos.
If sumthing better or cheaper comes to ur mind then do suggest. Also if u can temme which place would gimme a better deal like.....univercell/mobile store/subhiksha,etc

reliability and durability --> E51 (strong shell)
sms'es --> E51 (superb keypad)
battery --> W890i ( 9.5hr rated talktime, 4.5hr for E51)
basic audio --> no difference
music --> W890i
video's --> E51 (superb 16M display + S60 OS)
handling --> E51 (symbian + excellent keypad + excellent ergonomics)
camera --> W890i (clearly)
signal reception --> E51

based on your needs, E51 is a clear winner.

Check out mobile pricing at Global Access. In Bangalore, they offer pretty good price and is lot better than Mobile store pricing.

Last edited:
se are always soft at roughness
and so you have made a right choice among these
but according to your requirements you can find better phone than this

OP
medicofarhan

medicofarhan

Broken In
se are always soft at roughness
and so you have made a right choice among these
but according to your requirements you can find better phone than this
Hey can u elaborate a bit on this i mean which models do u suggest? though i had made a choice i havnt bought it yet b'cos i m busy wth some work which hardly gives me time to go hunting for the best deal.So i m kinda open 2 ur suggestions

sanyaldk

the end begins....
go for se if u r looking for multimedia phone g8 cam and sound.
go for nokia e51 if u r using it for office applications and g8 symbian app. support.
e51 cam is not so good also sound is not so good. its absolutly office usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom