I wana buy one nice PC game.Anybody tell me which one to buy from these:
:roll::roll::roll:
Doom 3
Half Life 2
NFS Underground 2
Halo 2
Unreal Tournament 2
:roll::roll::roll:
My PC can run all the above games so their is no need to display the specifications of it.Now tell me that : Which one is the best?Why should i go 4 it?Which r d other games like that?Do u know other ones that r going 2 release so that i can wait for them???

funkymonkey

Journeyman
hi.
Halo2 is not available for PC, so thats out of question for now.

I am guessing you atr talking about unreal tournament 2004.
Its great multiplayer game, ok for single player.

Out of the listed games i will go for HL2, its best of the lot.
But problem is NFSU2 is racing game, different catagory and its also very entertaining game.
If you want the shooter game, go for HL2.

Have you played Chronicles Of Riddick? Its worth consideration if you have powerful PC to handle it.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Doom 3- If you wanna be scared to death
Half Life 2-IF you want to experinece the game of the year *
NFS Underground 2 -amazing visuals,cars,tuning

abt UT04 havent played myself so... :D

*as awarded by neowin.net

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hmmmm Lets See Just One Game Kya Yaar??? :wink:
Anyways Here's The Catch If Its U Wanna Get Too Much Involved In The GamePlay Experience Then Its Definetly Half Life 2 And Its Graphics Counterpart Would Be Doom 3 :D......But The Disadvantage For This games would Be That Once U Have Completed all The Levels (God Knows How Long It Takes :shock:) There's No Point in playing The game again Unless U Have a Taste To Go Online and Play The Multiplayer Experience 8)
As For Ut 2004 And Nfs Underground 2 These Are Excellent games if u wanna play them over and Over again......Both On Lan As Well As Single Player :D
Btw Halo 2 aint out Yet But Seems That Microsoft Has Scheduled a Xbox Release First and Then The Pc Release :(
Personally My Fav Pic Would Also Be Half Life 2 :wink:

harish_21_10

In the zone
:arrow: It just depends on what type of game u would like to play..

NFS U2
HALF-LIFE2
UT 2004

All the three are excellent in their categories. 8)

How about including Farcry in your list

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hmmm very tough choice dude....get all of 'em... :lol:

doom 3---> if u like killing Imps and Hell Knights and wanna c a game with some of the best graphics ever...

half-life2---> game of the year...need i say more???

NFSU2--->best racing game around

UT2004--->if u like multiplayer shooters...

Halo 2---> if u own an XBOX

jetru

Broken In
HL2 and UT2k4. They're best fps.
Other good games include: Sid Meier's Pirates! , PoP:Warrior Within, Call of Duty: United offensive,The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth(superb, esp, for fans)

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
It's so good 2 know ur views!
Wht may b d approx. cost of one ORIGINAL game if i wana buy it?Is PIRATED copy is well enough?Actually my PC can run any game (till now) :twisted:
How about including Farcry in your list
Wht type of this game...How it is differ frm the other one?

funkymonkey

Journeyman
whats your PC config?
You havent played FarCry? Man thats the best FPS game of the year.
Amazing AI, graphics. It set the benchmark to all other FPS games.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Oh! I don't know so much abt Frycry...hey wht abt SPLINTER CELL and PRINCE OF PERSIA... :roll:

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
Suggestion

I can't give you a suggestion out of the games you listed.But as far as you are talking of NFS-UG2..I'll suggest u to play NFS-UG.Its far better than UG2.
I've played them ( both and till the end ).My experience says UG2 is far more frustrating than UG.They are some of the best games i've played.
If at any moment while playing NFS-UG or UG2 u feel frustrated just go out for a walk.Take some fresh air and come back.U'll fell much better.

That was the tip 2 play UG and UG2 (If u choose them as the 'games to buy')

Gyandarshan from UG GURU.
Any1 else who has finished both the games ?????

Sourabh

Laptoping
man funkymonkey is rite on target

FarCry definately is the best game

even i rate it above HL2

DOOM3 gets really repetitive after a hours play

HL2 is good enough and definately good with great visual delight and physics

so it all comes down to wht ur mood is and wht ur likes are

a person who loves cars wod even prefer NFS UG 2 over anything else in da world

if u really wanna kick a$$ then DOOM3, PAINKILLER are for ya

if u wann something big with good graphics, better gameplay which keeps u thinking all the time then go for HL2

after playing all these games, i still feel FarCry was da best game ever

but HL2 and DOOM3 aint far away

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
I can't give you a suggestion out of the games you listed.But as far as you are talking of NFS-UG2..I'll suggest u to play NFS-UG.Its far better than UG2.
I've played them ( both and till the end ).My experience says UG2 is far more frustrating than UG.They are some of the best games i've played.
If at any moment while playing NFS-UG or UG2 u feel frustrated just go out for a walk.Take some fresh air and come back.U'll fell much better.
Wht r u talking abt man :shock: NFS 2 is more cool than it's first version! Even I played both of it's parts and find that d NFS 2 is better than d first.
after playing all these games, i still feel FarCry was da best game ever
Oh really! than why FarCry unable 2 get award of 'Game of Year' like HL 2???U should not forget d performance of SPLINTER CELL and PRINCE OF PERSIA too :twisted:

harish_21_10

In the zone
reddick said:
Oh! I don't know so much abt Frycry...hey wht abt SPLINTER CELL and PRINCE OF PERSIA... :roll:
Dont know much about splinter cell,but i think prince of persia:warrior within is also good.

Now the problem is that u r going on increasing ur list but not trying to decrease it and get one :twisted:

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
I have budget so i can buy 2-3 games if they r really GOOD!
HL2 comes in my list and now wht r d 2 other games i have 2 buy?
Wht do u say i go 4 ORIGINAL or 4 PIRATED stuff :!:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
reddick said:
I have budget so i can buy 2-3 games if they r really GOOD!
HL2 comes in my list and now wht r d 2 other games i have 2 buy?
Wht do u say i go 4 ORIGINAL or 4 PIRATED stuff :!:

Well If The Budget Gets Too Tight Then Pirated Is a Better Choice all The Time......Btw Hl2's Original Disc's Are of 6 Cd's Which Have The Cs Source Bundled Along With It And U Can Get The Additional Steam Upgrade Choices as Well Like The Multiplayer Options But The Steam Validation Process Sucks Big time and Is a Big Pain In The A$$......So If U wanna Accomodate Everything In Ur Budget Then Pirated Rocksss......Plus There Aint Much Diff In it Compared to The Original Counterparts :wink:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Although steam is a pain in the Ass get Hl2 original since u get CSS and hl2 deathmatch and plus regular updates from steam like the latest bot support in CSS. The rest u can go for ............. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom