Which of the 3 is a better Graphic Card !

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustya

Journeyman
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know out of these 3 Graphic card which one would be efficent in terms of performance If I want to play some 3D virtual Reality Games. Which of these cards would give a better performance.

1. NVIDIA Geforce 8400M GT with 128 MB dedicated RAM.

2. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 with 128 MB dedicated RAM.

3. ATI M82XT Graphics Controller with 128 MB dedicated RAM.

Cheers !

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know out of these 3 Graphic card which one would be efficent in terms of performance If I want to play some 3D virtual Reality Games. Which of these cards would give a better performance.

1. NVIDIA Geforce 8400M GT with 128 MB dedicated RAM.

2. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 with 128 MB dedicated RAM.

3. ATI M82XT Graphics Controller with 128 MB dedicated RAM.

Cheers !
None of em gives better performance if u play some new games... And never think abt 8400Gt to give a blasting performance... Its so called as junk... If u wanna buy a gfx card then post ur query in thread related to that in Hardware Troubleshooting or plz mention ur budget and we'd suggest some good gfx cards...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@augustya
8400M GT are mobile series, and is only for laptops.
if u gonna get a laptop, get atleast one with 8600M GT, which will just cost bout 2~2.5k more than 8400M GT.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
All the three are nearly the same and dont expect any miracles from them when playing the new games.

Even if u are a casual gamer ... Go for 8600GT or better.
Cuz it will suffice ur gaming needs for sometime.

acewin

Point Blanc
all said by others being true and would suggest same, I just m adding 3470 is better than 8400GT, cannot say abou the performance of ATI M82XT.

What are you planning to do exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom