which net connection should i take

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi friends i have hp dv5200tx laptop
considering option of mobility

1.reliance internet card(pcmcia port)
2.tata indicom internet card(pcmcia port)
3.reliance mobile which also gives internet
4.share internet broad band connection with my friends in hostel

casanova

The Frozen Nova
1 & 3 & 4 will do.
Dont go Tata. If ur use is limited, go for the 4th option else 1st
Sify and airtel are a good alternative

M

mostwanted

good connection

Tata is quite good im happy with ih.But whatever u do dont go 4 sify its the worst

hailgautam

Youngling
Tata indicom is worst. I had horrible experience with tata. I use BSNL which gives pretty good speeds. However airtel (broad band) has better plans such as starting from 9pm free usage; in bsnl it is 2.am in the morning.

Anindya

In the zone
I use Reliance Netconnect from mobile. My plan is Freedom At Night. It gives u free surfing from 10pm to 6am the next morning. If u r planning to surf only and occational download then this option is not bad. I am satisfied with it. Check if this plan is available with u. I think one of the best advantage of using a net connection from a mobile is that U CAN SWITCH OFF OR CHANGE PLAN ANYTIME. JUST CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE. WHICH U CANT DO INCASE OF BSNL OR MTNL. I dont know about Sify or TataSky. GO FOR A MOBILE BASED CONNECTION.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
dude i thik u can go for mtnl dlink wire less conection if your use is limited in a particular range bu8t before u opt any schene see that u need to update your aptop every month and the update cmes to 20 mb per month

if u have an cell u can also take the unlimited scheme whihc is of 300rs of dolphin

slugger

Banned
freinds using Reliance PCMCIA card. have no complaints

Manshahia said:
dataone 500 plan is not that bad...
buddy our friend here wants 2 surf on his lappy keeping option of mobility open. how on earth is he going 2 remain mobile with a dataone connection

OMG it soooo old. shud have checked it b4

btw tanmay wat took u sooo long 2 respond

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

I guess he took MTNL :lol:

U know its gov, so, took 2 months to apply, then 4 months to process then 4 months to deliver and Setup... :lol:

and he took 2 more months to test the connection to reply back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom