Which mobile to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Broken In
Folks,

AM planning to buy one mobile but , really stuck up in chossing...Am a bit chosy.

Hey do u guys remember they use to advertise on TV, One whck click picture and has a slide effect . I liked it but i dont no which brand it is.

umm let me .. I would like to have camera features as wel video recording.

Thanks

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Camera and video recording?
See these models:
Nokia:
etc...

Sony ericsson
T610/630
K500i
K700i
etc...

Samsung
E700
D420 (not sure)

So plz tell ur budget, so that we can decide.

Butterfly said:
Hey do u guys remember they use to advertise on TV, One whck click picture and has a slide effect . I liked it but i dont no which brand it is.
What ad was that? Was it a hutch one? That click and print ad? If yes, the model was 6600

technoteen

Journeyman
mate first give out you budget details
the range for camera phones is really really wide

if you want a really good camera in your phone, i will go in for K700i by Sony. the camera in it rocks

OP
B

Butterfly

Broken In
Guys,

My budget would around 20,000 to 25,000

and the design i wanted is slide design with no anttena ...gosh i hate it

drgrudge

What exactly do you mean by slide design?

For 20-25k, u can get nokia 6630 or SE s700i

arclight

Broken In
6680 is a better bet than 6630. 6630 is not a 3G phone. 6630 has a 4.5mm 1:3.2 lens, while the 6680 has a 3.7mm 1:2.8 lens. 6680 has a smaller, different sensor that's more light sensitive. More noise, but better for low-light photo-taking. 6680 has 262k colors than that of 65k offered by 6630. 3G phones offer video calling.

drgrudge

^ ^
also 6680 has two camera's one is the 1.3mp one and the other is the VGA one.

6680 is more like a multimedia kind of phone and this 6630 is a business kinda phone.

Also 6680 wont be avialable in india for the next 6-7 months...

OP
B

Butterfly

Broken In
Guys thanks a lot,

Well the Slide Design you went blank right ! Let me explain

around one week ago i saw it on TV one smart guy advertising the mobile which has slide in design.

For eg.. The phone no is hidden in slide design ..so when u just press or push it ..it show up the dialing parts. Thts what it means.

ANy way let me know more am really chosy .

drgrudge

Hmm... u meant samsung D400/D428 model...like the one in the picture below?

*212.213.255.72/keepthls/bigpic/ssd428.gif

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
arclight said:
6680 is a better bet than 6630. 6630 is not a 3G phone. 6630 has a 4.5mm 1:3.2 lens, while the 6680 has a 3.7mm 1:2.8 lens. 6680 has a smaller, different sensor that's more light sensitive. More noise, but better for low-light photo-taking. 6680 has 262k colors than that of 65k offered by 6630. 3G phones offer video calling.

check ur facts b4 u say that 6630 is not 3G....it is definitely a 3G phone....and here is proof:

*nokia.com/nokia/0,,58708,00.html

and abt sliding design phones....ummm there was nokia 7650, there's SE S700i, there r some samsung phones....

Well U can see All Phones in
www.fonespeak.com
Every brand with all price list and different models
Hope this will help you,I too started a topic like this when i was confused in nokia6600 and 7610
well settled in 7610 now.see this one specially
hope you will like the mega pixels and good recording feature,

Best Of Luck!!!!!

Hackfanatic

Right off the assembly line
For a change think u should go for a windows mobile 2003 device.. i've been using them for quie some time and trust me there'z nothin better... but u'll might hav 2 go a bit over ur budget...

OP
B

Butterfly

Broken In
Guys thanks,

Stil am not happy with the samsung D400/D428 . I dont like the antenna , it looks like Walky Talkie

Rest is wow if that anttena had not been there.

drgrudge

Butterfly said:
Stil am not happy with the samsung D400/D428 . I dont like the antenna , it looks like Walky Talkie

Rest is wow if that anttena had not been there.
Hmm.., where does it have antenna man? See it properly. :lol:

And if this one looks like a wakie talky then nokia 9500 will look like a pencil box :wink:

aadipa

Padawan
Slid will look gr8 but mostly u will have problem accessing topmost row buttons on keypad.

Candybar is what i can say more USABLE design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom