Which MObile should I go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi friends,
I have Nokia 6020.Now I want to sell that and want to buy a new set.I want Camera (not extremely good ,VGA accepted) ,good MP3 player,good sound quality,FM radio and Good memory(extendable optional).

My budget is Rs 10000.The choices are SE K700i,N6600 or any other set.

Does N6230 is within my budget.Plz specify the price of n6230 NOT N6230(i)

My first choice was SE 700i but I had heard many problems about the battery condition and it hangs up frequently.

So suggest me any mobile set and tell whether the problem really exists with K700i.

soumya

In the zone
Sony Ericsson K750i

I replaced my old Samsung C100 with d Sony Ericsson K750i(Rs. 17,990) and it's superb.Considering ur budget,I think u wudnt get a good mp3 player in any phone.But d good news is tat there is a LG MP3 phone which wud suit ur budget.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
The 6230 is a perfect choice for that budget.Just pair it with a 256 MB MMC and u've got urself an mp3 player-cum-phone

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
wht the price of Moto L7.I think it is bit high than my budget ,so should I wait till the budget ?

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Being an SE fan, i dont care about 6230 or its price.
Abt K700i, the Battery life is a bit low but still decent, u can listen to 3 hrs of mp3s and it wud run for the full day..altho even if u dont u have to recharge it every alternate day...

Gr8 mp3 playback quality, no hang-ups..no question of viruses are some pros, even the camera quality is decent enuf, although it does not hav expandable memory.

Also consider the W550i as shelling out a few more thousand can get ya a walkman phone wid 1.3 megapixel!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
While I own a Nokia 6230, I wouldn't recommend it now simply because it's an old model. It has long been replaced with the 6230i which is a good improvement over the 6230. The 6230 can give you 20 hours of music playback on a full charge and I expect similar numbers from the 6230i. I don't know the price but I suggest looking at the 6230i as well as the Motorola SLVR L7. Both phones have memory expansion slots and neither runs Symbian.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If you can extend your budget to around Rs. 13,000, then the Sony Ericsson W550i WALKMAN PHONE would be your best bet. Within your budget, I would suggest the Motorola L7 (though if you buy a 256 MB memory card along with it, you might have to shell out about as much as the W550i).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom