which makes better cricket games

which company manufatures the better cricket games

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cg84

Broken In
definitely codemasters. and to whoever voted for ea...did u ever play blc99?? thats a five yr old game copmared to cricket 2004...still it wins hands down in every respect. ea's recent cricket games hve been nuthin but junk...

sumitava_b

In the zone
yeah...me too in favour of codemaster. Although the graphics in ea is a bit better than codemaster, still the playing in cm is much exciting than ea. BLC has lot more options in both batting (like you can execute varied shots here) and bowling.

Prashray

In the zone
Though I don't play sports games but I have tried the Brial Lara Cricket Demo and it sure is good.
One more point for Codemasters. :)

sumitava_b

In the zone
correct, but what u will do with the graphics :wink: when u r having very limited option to play at ur will? For example, u cant pull a ball over leg mid wicket when the bowler is giving u juicy half-hearted bouncer in EA :eek:

One more thing, have u tried BLC with village mode? Its pure fun!! U can send the ball miles away from the stadium!!! Try that for some time and believe me u will feel like Shehwag........ Njoy

cg84

Broken In
abhishek_sharma said:
:D whatever u feel guys, but when it comes to graphics ea sports wins hands down

but remember...blc99 is Five years older than ea's last one. now, u would expect a game running on dx8 to look better than one running on dx6, wudnt u?

and while on graphics...try comparing cricket 2004's grapfics to other ea offerings like FIFA. that wud give u an idea of its graphics...

sumitava_b

In the zone
If u r talking about EA Fifa, it altogether a different ball-gme in terms of graphics. The game-playing there is more generic. There is lot more kinda movement while u r controlling a player with a ball.

Moreover, u can feel the wonderful work of graphics specially at the time of celebration when one team makes a goal. The close-up of players dancing and celebrating is awesome when u actually feel that there r indeed Zidane or Ronaldo. In cricket, they havnt put any such option.

Talking about other graphics details, the improvement in Fifa started after 2002 edition. I played Fifa 2000 and that was comparable with the ea cricket of same year........I dunno about the recent version of EA cricket.

sumitava_b

In the zone
Hey, just now I came across another thread about EA cricket 2005. Visit it *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17760

See the clips there. They r really ROCKING!!

Now I think EA has made it even-steven btwen cricket and football as far as graphics is concerned, right?

sumitava_b

In the zone
Hey, just now I came across another thread about EA cricket 2005. Visit it *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17760

See the clips there. They r really ROCKING!!

Now I think EA has made it even-steven btwen cricket and football as far as graphics is concerned, right?

cg84

Broken In
i've seen them. they look good...but they r just screenshots. wont say much about them. m still very sceptical about cricket 2005. i'll only believe it once i play it myself.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Actually EA sports Boasts a big deal about their graphic realisms in their games which they definetly deliver excelently at some point but obviously they somehow lack gameplay for these Cricket titles like Codemasters.The Last title of EA i.e. Crciket 2004 was a Plain Jane Act Not much varitation in gameplay and the Crowds stand are still the same.The best Crick game that i liked and enjoyed so far is the Brian Lara Cricket from codemasters.Definetly give a Big Thumbs up for it on the Playstation version :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom