which is your best weekly gaming show

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you guys remember a Gaming Dedicated Channel, forgot the name. (around 2 years ago)

i used see that, but all they showed half of the day was a game (dunno which one), in which you've to take Flags...thats all:x, just flags. but have to kill many guys for that:D

Hells_Fury

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
you guys remember a Gaming Dedicated Channel, forgot the name. (around 2 years ago)

i used see that, but all they showed half of the day was a game (dunno which one), in which you've to take Flags...thats all:x, just flags. but have to kill many guys for that:D
That game was Quake 3. All they used to show on that channel were Quake 3 Tourneys. Got boring after some time.

forever

filth is me
Hells_Fury said:
That game was Quake 3. All they used to show on that channel were Quake 3 Tourneys. Got boring after some time.

which channel was that , dying to see some quake 3 tourneys on tv :(

hash!!

________
gamer tv no question....
but they've got such random timings i guess... and then the repeats are just totallly irritating....
wish they made it as regular as the pathetically unnecessary cricket updates... :D
heaven i'd say

i remember seeing a show in axn 3 yrs ago wen i was in India
but dunno wat the name was but it had good reviews
i always miss tv programmes which i want to see
so i go to www.gametrailers.com they hav the best video reviews and previews of games that i hav ever seen and in HD quality too
They hav a weekly GT TV or something like that but its only broadcasted in north america they hav gameplay videos 2

1up is also good they hav magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom