which is the most scariest charcter u have encountered iin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
ok guys which is 4 character which u have encounterd in a game which brought a sense of panic and sense of fear and why
i have not played half life 2 or doom so let me tell u about of a character

from half life 1 its called the Gargantua men is he huge scared the sheet out of me no bulllets work sheet the whole floor move when he walks

the second charcetr was the tentical it was realy scary too the sound of tapping brought a starnge senstation ther was one later on but dint scare me because the ambience was not right ie no tapping sound

the third was the alein from avp2 when i played as marine the environment created made the first alein encounter memorable

the last creature were the howlers from undying their group tactic and also thier sound

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Mine isn't that scary but if u are not fast u die: the time-demon thingie called Dhahaka in Prince of Persia:Warrior within.

S

sunnydiv

the jihadi girls in postal 2

dude scary, i dont fear thos ghosts n stuff, but the jihadis r another thing

bharat_r

In the zone
I don't play scary games much.I play mostly sport games like FIFA or Cricket.

I've seen some horrible scary things in Painkiller

hack expert

In the zone
hey havent u played Undying man i donno the characters but they sure scare the sh*t outta u
try it if u like such games also aliens in avp are awesome wen they rush at u can be quite creepy

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well.. if i remember right wasnt there a thread..

some monstors something..

ahh got it

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17489&highlight=monsters

Thread reported

Satissh S

Youngling
siriusb said:
Mine isn't that scary but if u are not fast u die: the time-demon thingie called Dhahaka in Prince of Persia:Warrior within.
Ditto Here as well.It a dark thing that chases me all over the place. And even in swinging thro' poles if u'r not swift it will catch u with its long black tendrils and kill u. :roll: :lol:

ps: But i got the revenge once i got all the 9 life upgrades and the Water Sword :D 8)

The pinky and maggot Scare me in Doom3

shaunak

Tux Fan
hellknight :arrow: u know which
mercinaries :arrow: an old game called red faction :arrow: each need a hell load of shots to kill and really can get u if they attack in groups.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
headless bomber zombies (Serious sam SE ... terrifying sounds they make)

Painkiller Expansion (the Children with knives)

abhilash

Broken In
Mine is the Cherubs in Doom 3 they are no scary but Very annoying
Zombies in Doom 3 scared me a lot...slow moving/crawing dead bodies... :x

Most funny was cyberdemon...so easy to kill'. the aracnids(spider thingies) were far better challenge than cyberdemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom