Which is the best Vidio Mixing/Editing software???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello Friends! Wish you all a Very Happy Diwali!

Now, can anyone tell me which is the best video mixing/editing software available. By video editing I dont mean just cutting and joining clips of a movie. I need a software that is used by professionals to apply affects, titles etc to the movie. I have used a few like Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premier etc. Are there any better softwares available, and which among all have the best facilities.

Thank you.

sarath_multimedia

Right off the assembly line
Before many years the people are using GENIE card with the software.
Then they changed to PINNACLE which is very easy and user-interface.
Then at present MATROX card is the top in the market for which Adobe PremierPro is used .
If u want to make things easy then go to Pinnacle or else Premiere.
Both of them are professional.
There is no big software more than this though there are many in the market.

Have a nice day !!

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Thanks Sarnath! By the way, do you have any experience in this line. I am aksing you this because if you have, I can ask for your help if I am trapped some where...

choudang

Padawan
you can use KONARK..... it has the Online editing facility. you can go for PINNACLE pro, ULEAD DVD Factory, MATROX also

*www.danasoft.com/sig/greatwarrior.jpg

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Well

if u want a free software look no further than Wax

you can get it at

*www.debugmode.com

Its got 500 transitions and effx and more are also available as an add on

If u want a professional one you can try Avid freedv which is a free version allowing a max of 2 tracks at a time per project later you can upgrade to advance products from avid like express dv and velocity, pinnacle liquid etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom