which is the best video converter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Pleaz tell me which is the best video converter software available among freeware and shareware which makes me possible to convert from one format to another and gives me all options possible

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
I recommend Blaze Media Pro.
(*www.blazemp.com/video_converter_conversion_software.htm)
It's definitely one of the best I have seen. It's a shareware. Checkout its features:
*www.blazemp.com/blaze_media_pro.asp
Simply the best.

47shailesh

Security Exp
Dr.Divx is best.... and if u want to use for personal purpose not for corporate then every s\w on earth is free

go4saket

If you want to convert from DVD to any other format, go for InterVideo DVD Copy.

If you want to convert AVI files to MPEG1 or MPEG2, the best software available is CCE SP (CCE : Cinema Craft Encoder). CCE SP is a shareware and if you want to buy it, you will have to shed about 1 Lakh from your pocket...But no doubt, it is the BEST encoder available.

For more information on stuff related to Video, go to www.doom9.org or www.afterdawn.com

rajasekharan

Youngling
@go4saket..... yes , i solely agree to that, but its just an adobe premire plugin...oops forgot ...its a standalone plugin too...:)

but very very very effective

Blaze Video Magic does a good job though

Last edited:

knaadhan

Broken In
go for the Xilisoft video converter software...i just recently downloaded it and it has the ability to convert into any format imaginable
.rm
.mov
.3gp
.mp4
.avi (divx)
xvid
and so on....it also supports the formats for ipod etc...truly super
for 35$ its not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom