which is the best torrent association software

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravsaini

Broken In
i have torrent downloader software bitComet but when i m downloading some torrent file speed is very slow & software download & upload data.is any software come who download torrent file fast & without uploading.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Reguarding your problem about which bittorrent client to use has been discussed here a lot you can search it.
No torrent will let you download without uploading. Your upload speed doesn't affect your download speed unless you keep your uppload speed low. Higher the upload speed, higher the download speed of course limited to your connection speed.
Have a look here for more
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36606
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35815
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2496

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
tech_your_future said:
Higher the upload speed, higher the download speed of course limited to your connection speed.
Higher up speed does increase your chance of higher number of peers unchoking (selecting) you, but don't uncap your upload speed as it will have a bad effect on your down speed. Cap your up speed at 26 or 27 KBps if you have a 256kbps connection, for example. This is to account for overheads in headers and other communication.

mehulved

aryayush said:
Sorry if I sound juvenile but what does that mean?
Lerech means down,loading without uploading or uploading very less.
Some info about bittorrent is available here *www.dessent.net/btfaq/

nach p

Journeyman
Definately Azureus!!!
I will recommend Azureus.It is a huge resource hogger but have a gr8 features.
Azureus really rocks.....

enigmatic.manas

Broken In
hey guys plz help....... i am new to this technology.......what is a torrent....what does it do............how is it used.......from where can i get one?plz help

mehulved

@enigmatic.manas have a look at my above post. It has a link to some FAQ's reguarding bittorrent. That will help you understand.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
santu_29 said:
azureus azureus and azureus... nothing else....
You also need piratebay to search and download ;)

Hey guys,tell me if this is wong, but from what i've seen, i feel that dwload speed is affected by the no. of ppl seeding the file..ie allowing it to be uploaded at decent rates with a full copy of the oiginal file already with them.
So, speed is basically ratio of seeders to leechers. But how does one's own upload speed affect dwload speed...i was trying to decrease my upload speed in order to free more bandwidth, but dwload never goes up over 6 kbps...(i use uTorrent)
Some1 earlier remarked that peers select ppl with higher upload speeds....how do u select peers?

enjoy

Journeyman
Hey anybody tried new Getright 6 beta. It suports BitTorrent. (Sorry I am kindaa newbie to Torrent think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom