Which is the best Movie Splitter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I need a good software that can help me to split movies in smaller parts or rip only the part of the movie that I intend to. It should support most of the movie formats and when splitting, it shouldnt re-encode the movie, but just cut that part of the movie and make a new file out of it.

I used VCD Cutter and was quite satisfied with it, but the problem is that it doesnt support many formats.

Chao...

outlaw

De@d
i've been using vcd cutter cuz its user friendly and it works pretty fast even on slow machines

but u can also try

ultra video splitter

*www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Video-Editors/Ultra-Video-Splitter.shtml

Ishan

In the zone
I want a video dj software which allows me to convert the video in slow as well as fast motion.

I mean u must have sometimes seen in some films first the person's car comes in normal speed...then it comes in fast motion...then it stops
now the person comes out of the car in slow motion...but again the speed increases and the person reaches someone else on the road in fast motion then they talk in normal speed....like that...did u goet it?...i want to make such videos...so suggest me some some softwares.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I have used both VCDCutter and Ultra Video Splitter. The problem with VCDCutter is its format incompatibility - supports very few formats. Ultra Video Splitter, on the other hand, is better than VCDCutter but the resultant splits are degraded in quality - splits with lossless quality is impossible. At least, that is my observation.

Nowadays, I use VirtualDub to split my movie files, mainly for lossless splits. Those few formats that it doesn't support(ASF, etc), I merely encode them into a format that it can read.

amit2005

Journeyman
Apollo said:
Ultra Video Splitter, on the other hand, is better than VCDCutter but the resultant splits are degraded in quality - splits with lossless quality is impossible. At least, that is my observation.
install k-lite codecs and use the lossless quality conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom