Which Is The Best Free Web Hosting Site???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!!!

Which according to you is the best free web hosting site. Free means absolutely free and if possible, without any annoying pop ups and banners. Web space, speed, uptime, reliability, uploading features etc play a major role...

Chao...

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Zeeblo.com is the best one.
No ads.banners and no need to post in their forums to keep your account intact.

tuxfan

Technomancer
You can display your adsense at zeeblo. They don't restrict you :)

zeebloFAQ said:
Can I place my own ads on my site ?
Yes, you are free to post or use any ads on your hosting account as long as they do not violate our TOS.

But I have heard that there are some downtime issues with zeeblo :(

tuxfan

Technomancer
Upgraded!! I thought zeeblo is free!! Anyway, upgrade is like a lollipop!! If I lose a mail that will give me some business worth 50K and then I get an account upgrade at zeeblo (that may be just a few more MBs), I am surely at a loss :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
If downtime doesn't matter to you, then its a pretty good deal for you :) All the best ;)

But 98.46% uptime is simple horrible for frihost! :O That means their service was down for 666 minutes in the month. Thats more than 20 minutes per day!! And some people are talking about only 1.5 min per day as acceptable. :D

amit_at_stg

Broken In
i prefer using 50webs.com, free web server providing 60 mb space, multiple domain hosting, sub domain, and no advertisements.

tuxfan

Technomancer
50webs.com doesn't allow any MySQL databases in its free plans. So you can't even have a WordPress blog or phpBB forum there.

www.pinlive.com

Free premium hosting :

Premium webhosting includes:
100 MB Webspace ( for 100 posts)
200 MB Webspace ( for 200 posts)
500 MB Webspace ( for 400 posts)

One .Org Domain name
Unlimited Subdomains
FTP Support
Ready to use 40+ Scripts(Forums, Shopping carts etc.)
CGI Scripts
Fantastico
Cpanel

njoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom