Which is the best DVD writing software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafees

In the zone
Hi! i bought an LG DVD 16X Dual layer support DVD Writer. Model # GSA 4163B.
someone pls tell me whether dual layer media available now? at what cost?
whether nero 6 reloaded is the only s/w supporting dual layer writing?? which one do u prefer for normal DVD writing?? what about Ulead products? (DVD authoring)

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Sorry. No dual layer media for the time being. Use Nero for normal writing and yes, Ulead is one of the best DVD authoring tools.

PS You can order dual layer media from the US if you know someone there. But its terribly expensive.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I prefer Nero for all my burning needs, as its one program that I've so grown used to that it somehow feels second nature to me. As for DL media, I did find some, but the price quoted per media was a sky-high 300-600 bucks, so I ran as fast as I could. But the media is definitely here, but I would advise waiting for it to become a bit more widespread.

T

Tux

umm.............................
Strarts with a N and ends with a O.

Delta

Journeyman
I better say Nero 6.6.0.6 Reloaded has a problem. When I try to make VCD on Nero it freezes my PC. :(

I preffer Roxio Easy CD/DVD Creator :D

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well i have been using nero for long and it has never given me problems.
does nebody know if dual layer dvds are around?

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Im very happy with Nero ( to be frank I havent used anything else :oops: )

does nebody know if dual layer dvds are around?

As for DL media, I did find some, but the price quoted per media was a sky-high 300-600 bucks, so I ran as fast as I could. But the media is definitely here, but I would advise waiting for it to become a bit more widespread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom