Which is the best Anti-Virus & Firewall Software???

Which is the best Anti-Virus & Firewall Software???

• Mcafee Internet Security

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zone Alarm

• AVG

• Trend Micro Pc-cillin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello friends!

Which according to you is the best Antivirus anf firewall software available. there are a few names in the poll, but you are free to comment or vote for any other product that you feel is the best.

Trust me, this is not only going to help me but a lot of people who really need to know the best software.

Thank you.

C

cybermanas

Avast Antivirus should have been there in the options.Its better than AVG

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You can't compare a Antivirus with a Poll. If we opt for Antivirus what does that mean that ZoneAlarm failed. Remove the Poll.

sakumar79

Technomancer
does this poll topic imply Integrated Software (having both Antivirus and Firewall)? In that case AVG should be clearly specified as AVG Plus Firewall edition since its most common usage is as the free antivirus edition. Similarly, ZA should be specified as ZA with Antivirus. Also, missing from the list is Panda and a handful of other names...

Personally, I prefer different software for AV and for Firewall for two reasons: First, I have different comfort-levels with AV and firewall and therefore need different interfaces. Second, I prefer to use free software and that is only available for each component individually (AVG plus Kerio).

Arun

digen

Youngling
There are already umpteen number of "best firewall" & "best anti-virus" threads flying around in this forum.

Just search the forums you'll find many threads similar to these.

Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom