Which is Better among these Handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3c

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,
I have a plan to buy a new Nokia Handset. so plz suggest me which one will be better.... Dont look at the money... I care for quality and reliability... and PLZ tell what are the demerits in these handsets... Plz... coz before investing i need to know the details.. so thought this will be right place to put up the qstn...

:: The Cell Options are ::
N70 Music Edition
N72
Nokia 7610
Nokia 6630

If these sets will be bad then will w850i of Sony Ericsson will be good???

Plz suggest me....

Thnx

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
If you want to buy a phone and want to take my advice then first sort out your requirements and then head to www.gsmarena. com and check the phone features. Then visit your nearest Nokia Care to get a feel of the sets. For good camera and music always go for Sony K series for camera and W series for music. Hope this helps.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
If the money is no matter and your selection is only those models of Nokia which you mention in your post then go for Nokia N70 Music Edition.(hope you love to carry your music collection on the move)

outlaw

De@d
n70 music edition is da best fone for u

its got 3g, 262k screen, and u get 1 gb mmc +audio adapter bundled

busyanuj

In the zone
s3c said:
:: The Cell Options are ::
N70 Music Edition
N72
Nokia 7610
Nokia 6630

if money is no issue, and you're looking for assistance in choosing from the above four phones, then undoubtedly n70 Music Edition is the best one of them.

besides, it is unfair to compare n-series with the older 7610 or 6630. n-series is better than them in all respects.

outlaw

De@d
BTW if u dont wann any smart features and only music/cam then u can go s.e but still n70 me is the best choice

OP
S

s3c

Right off the assembly line
cool... thnx for the suggestions... well i am agree to purchase n70 ME but one of my frnd told me that it hangs when accessing applications... is it really true... ??? :eek: as a multimedia handset its obvious that the speed will be bit slow..so no doubt in that... but if it will show hang probs then it will be too bad :( coz hanging sux... :D well i know abt the site gsmarena.com... but still i posted the query here coz lots of guys are here who are using this set... so it will be better if i will put my doubt here :wink: :p anyways...

hey another qstn... what is the difference between n70 ME and n72?? is the difference only with 3G feature???

outlaw

De@d
n70 hangs but not always ; like any other nokia phones it hangs if u try to push it to da limit

but keeping a lot of free phone memory will keep the phone stable

------------------

as far as i know the only difference b/w n70 and 72 is 3g and the front cam

and u also get a 1gb mmc and audio adapter with n70 me , i dont think u'll get those with n72

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
see i think n72 is good if u dont need a typicalll music celll n72 is about 12.5 k and n70 is about 15000 the differnce is the 1 gb card and the audio adapter bass for that u htink u r willing to spend 3000 hars earn money see if u need a 1 gb card u can buy it for about 500rs in exchange of your 128 u get and about the adapter u get u get a adapter with n72 but u cnat increase the volume and change the song .u can change the radio station . and dude how many times do u use a adapter as u always carry a head set man . soo i think and buy 72 is coool sexy and i have it tooo it look s cool and about 3g and front cam whyy do we need front cam for 3g and 3g is not in india . every one is saying it will come in 6 month . ut hy listen gprs how manyy people use . yaa i now people r starting too use itt noe as it is cheap but 2 year bac whrn it was launch it i\was soo exp and till 3g will be affordabe u wil change the cell kk so i think u should go for n72 i roxx man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom