Which Hardware And GFX pls Helppp me soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hi guys, i am buying my to be Assembled Pc hardwares from a Dealer in Kolkata(...i dont belong to this place:(). My selected GFX and RAM was XFX 7900GS and Transcend 2x1 GB DDR2 667 MHz. Now what the problem is that the Dealer told me that XFX 7900 GS is unavailable and Though Transcend RAM is available but that too of 2GB. There's no way out i can change my orders....but to stick to something or the other.

XFX 7900GS costs me around 14k and Transcend 2x1 GB Ram around 8k...So you all must have got a fair idea abt my Budget(Thnx:))), yeah its 22k...so give me some suggestion of equivalent products.

The vendor suggested me to switch to :-
RAM:- ZION(With three years warranty.....) i have to switch to this if i had to choose 2x1 GB ram ,otherwise if you all suggest me to stick to Transcend 2GB ram then its all right:D.

GFX:-
Aus EN7900gs, i will be using (MOBO:-ASUS P5B DLX) and will it support DX10.

Please give me a detailed information abt the above two products and also other suggestion too....But my budget it somewhat fixed.:(... Thank you all in Advance.

assasin

Banned
no 7 series gfx card has DX10 support.Only 8 series cards hav DX10 support.
new Dx10 cards r supposed to be released by 17th april.they will be in ur budget.so better wait for them.
do u plan to use the ram in dual channel mode?if yes then only buy 2*1GB,else u may buy 1 2GB stick.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well , if u don't plan to oc then even cheap DDR2 RAM will be fine .. and always go for 2*1 GB ...

And about the card .. wait a few more days .. then get a 8600GT ...

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
How much 8600GT will cost?....According to prices in Mumbai(*www.theitwares.com/), XFX 7950 Gt(512mb) itself cost around 20500, do you think think that 8600Gt will fall under affordable range:(, if not then please suggest me another good GFX;)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Pravas
yes, sure. 8600GT will fall under 13k range and i wud recommend u an 8600GTS which wud be some 15~16k range. Its a killer card and easily beats a 7950GT.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Ok thnx for the reply but this website *www.guru3d.com/newsitem.php?id=5084 says that the GFX card will be available for sale from 1st May 2007. And as i said that i will be buying things from Kolkata , please tell me price difference if any? Hey i have to wait for soooo looooooong 8600GT...but no probs.:D Ok i as it was said by above (Arvind) i should better switch to GTs...I have to make sure Arvind whether the price will be wiithin 15~16k...if its gets higher it will no only burn a hole i my bank balance but also not be advantageous for waiting so long.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
aravind_n20 said:
@Pravas
yes, sure. 8600GT will fall under 13k range and i wud recommend u an 8600GTS which wud be some 15~16k range. Its a killer card and easily beats a 7950GT.

Look into some reviews before commenting .. the 8600GTS suffers badly in games ...

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
ok now some sites are showing the price for XFX 8600gt to be around 11k..So is it available now in India. If anyone bought it from Kolkata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom