Which graphics card 2 use 4 NFS Underground 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
HI! Everyone, I don't know much about graphics card and am thus here.. Recently I installed NFS Underground 2 demo from the DIGIT DVD on my WIN XP Home SP2 with 128MD SDRAM, and NIVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro. But, the game ran with nothing on the screen... The EA logo and game video apppeared with no problem but after that I could only see black and white blotches allo ver the screen.. Even if I clicked in the darkness and somehow managed 2 start the game, nothing but the speedometer is seen.. I recently discussed this in the DIGIR FORUM QnA section and tech geeks asked me 2 upgrade my Graphics card.. Now, which card can run such high quality games better and are cost effective too..
Plz tell me more about some such graphics cads with their approx. prices so that this game r may satisfy his hunger for awesome games.... Do I need 2 upgrade my RAM?

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hi there,
your pc doesnt even meet the minimum system requirements..it needs at least 256 mb ram to even start the game forget good framerates..plus u seem to have a riva tnt2 m64 which is an outdated card..
what are ur other specs..??
as far as these two go ur comp needs a definite upgrade.
as far as ur question goes ,i think ne 64 mb intergrated/geforce 5***/geforce 6***/AT 9***. can run it provided u have an all round speccifications.

G

gxsaurav

U did not mentioned, your CPU, U need to upgrade a lot of things

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well now one more TNT card suffering :(

whats ur rest config...like the processors and stuff...the ram definetly aint enough and first off get that TNT2 outta ur pc's Sight and Then go for a Gfx card upgrade depending on ur budget....post ur budget and then lets talk on Gfx cards....NFSU2 will Require 256MB ram to run smoothly co-ordinating with ur graphics card i.e. most probably the Fx5200 with 128MB being the Cheapest entrant fair enough for playin NFSU2 at Good frame rates at normal res 8)

supersaiyan

In the zone
oh god not another one. pls ur card is outdated. ancient. atrifact. upgrade to atleast a 5 series gfx card and 512 mb ram for playing nfsu2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom