Which game will i like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
POP belongs to an Action/Adventure genre & something similar on the lines would be Tomb Raider series which involves the same elements only that it has a bootilicous babe instead of the Dark Prince & well she for sure won't be having a sword so you would have to let do with the usual gun fights.;)

NFS series has a lot of clones but none match up to it's legacy.The recent that I could consider a excellent competitor would be Test Drive Unlimited.The graphics of which are jaw droppingly realistic.Then there would be burnout series which is way more fun than NFS but it's only that the game is on the console only platform for now(PS2:().

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^The game still hasn't been released & Ubisoft did not confirm any release date as well.All we know is it's going to be multi-platform & is due this year.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Try Max Payne 2, Total overdose, Hitman Contracts, Trackmania United, Trackmania Sunrise Extreme, Splinter Cell Series.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
allwyndlima said:
POP belongs to an Action/Adventure genre & something similar on the lines would be Tomb Raider series which involves the same elements only that it has a bootilicous babe instead of the Dark Prince & well she for sure won't be having a sword so you would have to let do with the usual gun fights.;)

NFS series has a lot of clones but none match up to it's legacy.The recent that I could consider a excellent competitor would be Test Drive Unlimited.The graphics of which are jaw droppingly realistic.Then there would be burnout series which is way more fun than NFS but it's only that the game is on the console only platform for now(PS2:().
play GTA Vice City n you'll simply love it .

Also try Resident Evil: Code Veronica if you can , it's superb . has a rating of 9.5 /10 on GameSpot .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom