Which game is better.

Which game is Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spykids_666

well guys,
Was just thinking which one of these is better. i Personally hate CS. and am the biggest fan of UT.
enter your votes which game is more liked by the digit gamers.

if this thread was created before i am sorry for the trouble?

thanks
spykid 666

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
graphics:
definitely UT. The CS engine is too old to compete

weapons:
UT again. the UT arsenal is better and more diverse than that of any other FPS. CS has a lot of wepons but theres not much difference between one rifle or 5 others.

bot AI :
UT hands down. CS bots have major pathfinding issues

level design:
Tie

multiplayer:
CS. although UT has some truly awesome modes like assault, CS is simply much more fun to play.

overall i give UT the nod

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
UT: graphically better, better weapons, more gameplay options, mindless fragging bliss....need i say more....

Serial_Killer

Broken In
Gameplay wise nothin can beat CS in multiplayer .
IMHO gfx and stuff really dont matter in multiplayer ,all that matters is how fun is it play ,and CS is wht i enjoy the most on lan

vysakh

Padawan
i havent played both but since many of my friends say that the best game they have played is UT, i vote for UT

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm tough one.. u shld have given another option sayin both.. cos both have their own advantages.. but finally seeing the graphics of UT2K4.. i vote for it.. but if u ask me gameplay id prefer CS..

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
vysakh said:
i havent played both but since many of my friends say that the best game they have played is UT, i vote for UT

what's the point of voting if u havent played either game??? u r just biasing the poll....

@Serial_Killer: i agree that graphics don't matter much when it comes 2 multiplayer gaming....but UT is certainly a lot of fun 2 play....instagib CTF absolutely rocks!!! also, the thread wasnt started with the intention of voting 4 the best multiplayer game....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well i close my eyes and i hear the sound of a count down(3..2...1 Fight).....i open em i See I am in a tournament.....I Look in Front i See Rocket Launcher being fired at me....i starfe to the right i see a Shock rifle Fired at Me....i Strafe Left and i see a Flak connon shell in my face.....i try and Jump but the pace is too fast i get killed.....but now i come back again and grab my rocket launcher and now Bring it on Bots.....BAM BAM BAM....BOOM BOOM BOOM....Ahhhhh..Ahhhhh....Die B!tch....Allwyn On a killing Spree....Allwyn on a Rampage......and finally You are the winner(Me Of course)......woahhh What a Game!!!!!!!!!1 8) 8)

Lets play that again......what which game u ask??? :?....come on man....bring ur Heavy Artilery and i'll tell Ya :wink:

Serial_Killer

Broken In
@Nemesis : d00d i dont think of CS and UT when i am alone,there are hell lot of single player games which are a lot better than these. Anywayz if this thread was started in intention of which is better to play ,CS or UT alone ? then i'll stay out of it .

mamba

In the zone
UT
during the comp fest ( when i was in school ) , this debate always used 2 come up, which 2 put the ppl through ( LAN fraggin ) . n coz was always the mod , i used 2 go in 4 ut .
CS , never . its such a bore

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I vote UT2004, even when it comes to best multiplayer. That game has EVERYTHING. Amazing graphics, incredibly detailed worlds, and a spanking pace. Just when you thought UT couldn't get better with DOM and BR, they bring in gametypes and mutators like Mutant, Invasion, InstaGib, the ever popular AS and the mother of them all - ONS. UT has since migrated from a twitch style shooter to a game that needs extreme coordination and great strategy to win, especially when it comes to the newer CTF, BR, AS and ONS. In fact, it combines the best of both worlds - the frantic pace of Q3A with the brilliant strategy/teamplay of CS. This is one game I can play forever and then some more.

Dipen01

Youngling
C/mon man.... gameplay is C.S is unbeatable..... its real.. and UT is Unreal(as its name suggests),,, i ll prefer.. C.S

Cheers.
Dipen

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
is the real world fun dipen???? nah...i prefer the fun world of UT2004 :lol: ....i agree both r gr8 games....but u cant go wrong with UT...CS is old now...even with source, they just re-hashed the old CS and put it there....UT is such a gr8 game...and the best part is that u can have fun playin single player as well as multiplayer....

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Ya the cs bots at single player are so so sick.
and who would like killing terrorists with machine guns when u can drive them over eith the goliath

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Darthvader said:
Ya the cs bots at single player are so so sick.
and who would like killing terrorists with machine guns when u can drive them over eith the goliath

uhhh...huuuhhh.....and at what dificulty do ya play with the BOts.....try playing with difficulty level above 15 and they'll just tear ur limbs apart.....Btw i got Sniped even before i re-spawned to play (uh-oh i guess too much Hyperbole but u get the point right)....the thing is CS needs a lotta Tricky Sh!t to frag up ur oppnents and its the best at Lan play if u have an A$$ whoopin clan....btw Me i am definetly gonna stick to that Fast Shootin No lookin Ut2k4 style of action....so Ut Has a big score here too....Plus Play the Single Player Mode With Bots In UT2k4 with God-Like Diffuculty and see ur screen drool with blood and nothin but blood and Guts everywhere :lol: :lol:

OP
S

spykids_666

Thank guys, :idea:

thank you all for making me realize that i am a normal gamer. in gujarat every one seems to like only one multiplayer game (C.S). where i only like UT. it seemed like i am from a different planet.

thanks again.
spykid666 :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom