Which game do u think has the best storyline EVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjackal

Right off the assembly line
F.E.A.R,Max Payne,Prince of Persia and Half Life series.All these games have WONDERFUL story which are well knit and grasp you:d

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I liked many game's storyline but my fav is Deus Ex and GTA series (tied). Others I liked were half life series and blizzard's all game series.
Oops I forgot Mafia.

I got to check out farenheit. Better get that instead of indigo prophecy. Censorship sucks especially when it comes to sex.

Last edited:
Well for me Still Life is the finest story line i have cum across... it kept me glued 2 my comp for 15-17 hours a day... unfortunately the story was incomplete and am still waiting 4 the next edition 2 be released. but sadly their makers (Microids) were sold out to be Ubi soft immediately after the release of Syberia II!!!!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
f.ea.r. has a very good story. very gripping and well developed. the ending is particularly very good and makes sure u'll play f.e.a.r. extraction point

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
best is
1.longest journey
2.dreamfall
3.ALL square enix games
how can games like halo or cod2 have a storyline

iamtheone

Journeyman
@rocker:absolutely pal!!! indigo prophecy is teh best game when it comes to storyline and immersive gameplay...i still remember how engrossing it was to just make the right decisions at the ryt tym.........
GRAW,in my opinion,has the best story line....i know many previous games were based on the same storyline but there was something in GRAW which seperated it from any other FPS of its type

chicha

High without substance...
the best for me so far were
1. indiana jones and the infarnal machine.
2. maxpayne 1,2
3.prince of persia.
4.oni.
5.half life

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
try longest journey REALLY good game and storylinge though graphics cant be that good it was released in 1999

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
just completed a game UNDYING.

its a pretty old one.
bt surely it has a decent storyline n to some extent,its creepy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom