:?Which DVD Writer and HDD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabhrdesai

Right off the assembly line
hello all :D ,
Am planning to buy a DVD writer and a HDD very soon.

Can ne 1 tell me which is the Best DVD writer available in the market and @

wat price ?

yah 1 more thing can ne 1 tell me how much will a 80gb, 160 gb Hdd

of Seagate and Samsung will cost ?

thank u
:)

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
I have LG 16x DVD-RAM writer . It works very well.
i'm satisfied.
I dunno about current price.HDD i have 80 gb sata seagate . but i dont think its the best ( rs.2500 maybe) .

godsownman

Padawan
Regarding the HDD I would suggest ONLY seagate.

I am personally using Seagate and Samsung.

Though I am very satisfied with both of them, my friends have had experiences with Samsung and thats why I am not recommending it to you.

DVD

I cannot help as I am not quite well versed with the prices.

Regard

choudang

Padawan
Go for
DVD: Sony dual layer
HDD: Western Digital SATA 80 GB [~2350]

*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/Q0uQGVutrP05jChumhiS/A%2BgIgdQ%3D/R01haWw%3D/0/image.png
*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/ucIMZzewKm0LRJRg0eOl/WYkO4lI%3D/SG90bWFpbA%3D%3D/0/image.png

Kniwor

Learner
i think liteon will be good for DVD writer

seagate for HDD...i dont suggest samsung..just got one the other day and the read speeds are not as good as seagate

q3_abhi

Youngling
DVD writer-

1st Choice : Liteon
2nd Choice : Sony
3rd Choice : LG

Opt for Liteon writer if its available.

HDD : Go for Samsung.

jack// ani

In the zone
Hi all,

Why are you all people suggesting a Sony DVD Writer.....what is wrong with Samsung?? Please tell me...I'm also planning to buy one!!

kato

Karthiksn
samsung are the worst manufracturers of optical drive and also they have problems with their trays.

I suggest u go for lite on but first do check it has a good customer service in ur place. Orelse go for Sony its good and bcoz of falling prices u may get it for 3500. LG should be ur last option if u dont find any other brands mentioned above and dont go for samsung drives they are the worst optical drive

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
never go for a samsung diskdrive unless u have delicate hands that dont touch the trays

they simply break !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom