Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
i m interested in buying out dual sim (gsm + cdma) phone

plz help me out in buying the best brand

is this good: *samsungcdma.in/samsung-max-cdma-mobile-phone.aspx

or suggest the best

also let me know the sites where comparison is done for these dual sim phones?

help out

wishes

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^ This one is GSM + GSM and moreover it is chinese stuff.

If you are with Tata, you can get this Samsung Duo otherwise you have to choose bw this one and Spice D88. If you can get Samsung Duo, get it else this one looks better than spice.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Samsung Duo you can't use both CDMA and GSM simultaneously. In spice you can use both. In spice you also have the option of two GSM.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I can say that spice GSM + GSM dual sim is a decent phone coz I am using it. I can hope that this GSM + CDMA phone would be satisfactory for you but you would have to treat it just as a phone and nothing else. It has not even got java.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
The chinese phones seem to have everything under the roof. And the seller promises 6 month warranty too which you don't get in burma bazaar.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
well

whats the drawback in chinese phones?

will these be officially launched in India?

also i am interested in dual gsm + cdma phone

fromm which site i can get the comparisons?

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
There are no problems as such. But sify seems to give a six month replacement guarantee. Which is safe enough to buy according to me. A touchscreen dual sim for 7.2k

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
deepakchan said:
There are no problems as such. But sify seems to give a six month replacement guarantee. Which is safe enough to buy according to me. A touchscreen dual sim for 7.2k

but still gurantee plays a vital role friend.....

what after 6 months.... where to find service centres... @least authorized...?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
no service centres are in india for these chinese mobiles.

u can find some local repairmen in ur city or metros...

these mobiles work on ur luck..what more u want in the range 3000-5000

they already providing features like 10000-15000 range mobiles

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
ya.. you want to buy a 7k phone which would otherwise cost 21k and expect the same service? even if it konks off completely say in a year or so, dispose it and buy a new one. Are you going to have that 21k phone for more than 3 yrs anyway.? It all works out the same.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I do not think that the cheinese phones are 'officially' launched anywhere, You cant officially launch any fone ehich claims to be an iPhone;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom