Which Diskman To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhawald

Broken In
I want to buy a diskman which is not more than 5000 bucks
have min 2 yr warranty.
shuld play mp3's,have folder support,and a digital display.
please help

Last edited:

go4saket

Incase if you want to go for a Diskman only, prefer Sony as the brand. But as others said, diskman are vanishing these days as flash playes are really small and simple.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
if you mean, mp3 player, go for U2 cowon mp3 player. Its performance is really superb. I have one. It has got folder support, fm,lin in recording, fm recording, voice recording, live mp3 encoding, etc. the one with 1 gb memory will cost you Rs.6500. In mumbai, lipap systems, goregaon is the distributor. The one with 256 mb memory will cost you Rs.4500.

OP
dhawald

dhawald

Broken In
NagpurDaMunda said:
yaaa in 5000 u can get upto 1-2 GB flash drive......or even more than that....

this nagpur da munda does not know the diff between
a device which can play mp3 and which can only store some data.

OP
dhawald

dhawald

Broken In
I am going for a diskman for it's unlimited space to store mp3.
just u have to change the disk which costs about 8 rs(moser baer)

the Mp3 playr that i have in consideration if I do not get a good diskman,
is the transcend t-sonic 610 with 1GB space with 2 Yr warranty.
available for 4500 bucks at Nehru place (Delhi).

common..dhawald!
face it! discmans are now extinct..!
the major players such as sony have already officially put a stop to their production...and moreover if you are talkin about unlimited space a,2gb flash player can play over 400 songs....how many more do you want?
if u r not informed abt mp3 players let me tell u that the space in mp3 players are reusable ..just like floppies and pen drives..
again u willl get superior performance in mp3 players ..diskmans will skip tracks in jerky situations and they tend to get damaged over the slightest provokation..
ENDLINE: GO 4 A MP3 PLAYER1

No dhawald has a point there , a disk can have more than 350 songs for rs 8. The main problem with mp3 player is the chargeing and transfering data from pc to player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom