Which Digital cam should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zegulas

Traceur
Hello everyone,
I want to buy a new digital camera, it should be sub 20k, should have 3.2MP CCD sensor, of any company, should have gr8 quality!

A

anurag_online

Go for Either Nikon Or Kodek Models they r the best.

blacklight

Journeyman
how about a Nikon coolpix series ..since u want a 3mp camera , try out nikon coolpix 3200 .shld be avlible for less than 18k.

Yes My vote also goest to Nikon cool pix --->best for quality...but poor optical zoom. If you need best all in one ...I will prefer Kodak DX-6490...you can find at cheper rates if you try in market but, without BILL and warrenty..

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Try the Canon Powershot A75/85/95 cams. They offer great features. Nikon cams are great too. I would say choose between the Canon series or the Nikon Coolpix series.

anishcool

TE God
dude, pick the sony dsc-w1. 5.1 mp, 3x optical zoom. If you know where to look u can get it for nearly 15k. i own it and highly recommend it.

Cheers !

suhasingale

Journeyman
anishcool said:
dude, pick the sony dsc-w1. 5.1 mp, 3x optical zoom. If you know where to look u can get it for nearly 15k. i own it and highly recommend it.

Cheers !

I recommend u the same.

anishcool

TE God
chinmay_d said:
go 4 p100 from sony cybershot

the p100 comes with the same specs as the w1. however the w1 has a much larger LCD display (2.5 inches) as compared to 1.8 inches for the p100.

if your budget allows you to spend that much blindly go for it.

tuxfan

Technomancer
For under 20K you can get a Nikon Coolpix 5200 (or 5600 now) alongwith a 1 GB memory card!! Go for it. Its fantastic!! For cameras, IMHO, nothing can beat Nikon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom