Which computing institute is better?

Which institute is better for a multimedia course?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi frens! I wanted to join a comprehensive multimedia course. I am interested in learning how to create professional websites and create animations using macromedia flash.

Since im in delhi, could any of u Delhities temme which institute is the best for this?

help_me

Broken In
i dont know abt delhi but in mumbai niit is good..... and hey do tell me ur course contents... and when u r done with the course

AJuOnLiNE

Right off the assembly line
CDAC ;) or better do it yourself.. E-boooks? Forums? internet? is all you need isnt it? What say guys?

chinmay

Journeyman
well..i dunnobout ur stuff but 1 of my friends(he is in 12th class) is taking a course in C++ in NIIT, Gurgaon and he says that the teachers are really good...he cudn't understand even a single word in school but after going to NIIT he is doing really good in exams...lol(this was not an NIIT advertisement)....and then some ppl say him :-
Tera IIT mein to hona naheen hai..chal NIIT jaa kar hi khush ho jaa...lol

rohanbee

Padawan
I think both NIIT and Aptech are good in the teaching industry. Please look at what courses both are covering. These things need to be kept in mind:-

1.What is the course structure?

2.What do you eventually want to get into? Study those specific fields and see what kind of training or education is required to get into those fields

3. Interact with the particular study center counsular and get in touch with the students who are studying there.They can give you a good insight. Not all niits will be briliant. So be very carefull.

4. Compare the similar courses of other institutes see where the differences lie and who offers what and how much in terms of education material.

5.Some courses also promise a little time in actual work place environments this is definately a ++point for you.
Hope this helps!!
cheers

Nikhilcgnr

Broken In
Dont go to NIIT , it will distroy ur future, I know well abt NIIT , because i am a studient at NIIT ( an unlucky studient)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom