Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Google

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
I dunno abt which comapny has beter ideas but it certainly isnt a good idea to spam in this section....REPORTED to move in general section :)

BTW, i like MS OS and Google Search engine....;)

reddragon

In the zone
well microsoft ( so far I have concerned ) have configured many new ideas and implemented ...it also copied some vital things from Apple ; google ...whatever they thought ...tthey did and I can tell u if they think this much they will certainly be a microsoft oneday......they revolutionnized search then email then lot others ..........I am waiting for GHOST...after that I will write my next post on this thread .

i will vote for Google

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Google it is.. Google stands for innovation.. I mean, just look at gmail! It took the email world by storm, and now yahoo and hotmail are playing catch up!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Google google google google google and only Google! Tell me whats so very-helpful of windows products? Google has an image manager, a great mail service (AJAX!), a notebook, a browser setting sync, choice to earn on your site, and what not thats all useful, while MS not only is slow, it COSTS!

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Google is the front runner , Microsoft is almost 5 years behind. Look at Google's
search engine - it's the best. GMail sure rocks. HotMail has become ColdMail!!
So Google it is , and Google it will be.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Both
Because both operate in different fields and and do good innovations in areas where the other does not operate Of course google does a better job when it comes to areas where both operate.

go4saket

Ofcourse Google.... Microsoft is a thief.... Watch the movie "Pirates of The Silicon Valley" to know more about Billy.

BTW, this thread should be either in the review or general sub-forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom