Which Certification is Worth to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander_H

Broken In
Hi EveryONE

I wanna ask one Q related to Certification.......
IF ANYBODY OF YOU INTERESTED IN DOING A CERTIFICATION,WHICH ONE YOU WILL GO FOR
1)java /j2EE
2)Linux
3)Networking
4).net Framework/vb,c#,asp.net

if possible gimme small details why.....
thX

sumitava_b

In the zone
First of all, dude, u r in wrong section. u should have posted this in Q&A.

Next, I havnt heard this type of query before. man, its ur interest which matters most while taking certification. Which ever technology u find interesting, go for it...........all the technology u mentioned r equally important in today's market scenario if u wanna pursue a career in s/w.

OP
A

Alexander_H

Broken In
sumitava_b said:

well i know .....and thx for suggestion
but i thought that the Q is related to software..so more target audience will be here.......

theraven

Technomancer
dude everything is different
theres no relation
the question is what do u wanna do ?
they are all worth it and will get u in the respective fields
what do u wanna do ???

Deep

Version 2.0
Rather than certification I would suggest doing course NCST by CDAC...

If you are from mumbai then you should do it from Juhu branch..

They teach you little bit of everything you mentioned in your post and everything is of advanced level, they expect you to know before joining...so you should be smart enough....

to get addmission there, you should score more than 95 percentile in their entrance test...

so if you get into that course and score good marks then def. you will get very good job...

you can checkout more info on that course here *ncst.ernet.in

2nd thing, if you just want to do certification and interested in programming then Java is the thing...

It is damn hot today in the market, people get salary from 35,000 - 50,000 a month if you know Java very well...

ASP.net is also in very good demand these days....

Deep

Charley

Just Do It
sumitava_b said:

Aint this the Q& A section ??? :?

What are the chances of getting employment if one pursues these ? ? :)

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Like raven said, its all about choice and no one can choose for you. Getting certified in any of them would mean you would focus pretty much exclusively on those for the rest of your career, so choose wisely. As for the *hottest* of those, I would have to say it has to be a Linux certification from RH. There is always a lack of trained professionals and supply always seems to fall short of demand as far as Linux pros/admins are concerned. Plus, I really think you would do yourself a world of good if you just see a career counselor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom