Which Cellphone to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arijitraja

Broken In
i need a phone which gives me camera and movie playing facility (tht would obviously include mp3 playing as well) and bluetooth. please suggest me a phone of any brand and if i stick to nokia then which is the least priced brand. PRICE IS A MAJOR CONCERN... tell me any site where i can mix and match features and choose a phone..

khandu

In the zone
if price is a major concern.. then name ur budget.. phones start from 10K to 30K

plz shift this to the right forum mods :p

OP
A

arijitraja

Broken In
if price is a major concern.. then name ur budget.. phones start from 10K to 30K
tell me the least priced set.
moreover please gimme a review about the Mitsubishi M350 phone.. it has got amazing features.. hows the brand ?

hack expert

In the zone
if u minus the camera then ngage is the best one for u it has got a very excellent sound system memory expandable upto 1 gb very good if u`re
a music fanatic price ranges btn 7-8 grands

OP
A

arijitraja

Broken In
if u minus the camera then ngage is the best one for u it has got a very excellent sound system memory expandable upto 1 gb very good if u`re
a music fanatic price ranges btn 7-8 grands

how good is the usability of ngage ? i mean i love nokia and like its software. is it like other phones like say 6600, 6610.. or its somewhat different or difficult to use ?

tell me some good review site and specially a comparison of SE k500, Mitsubishi m350. they both have even a camera and a video player and cost like ngage... throw some light

OP
A

arijitraja

Broken In
Sony Ericsson K508i anyone ?

i think i would go for SE K508i but my friend told me that it has got compatibility problems of audio and video formats.. its doesnt play .wav and some video formats.. is that true.. also this phone doesnt have bluetooth... anyone with any phone any brand which has the features of this phone and blue tooth as well....
look at the description of the phone
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10181

supernova

Mr. S Nova
if price is a concern. then you may opt for LG.
go to www.lgezbuy.com
there are two MP3 phones offered.
One without camera is G1800 (i m using it) - got it for 5850/-
the other one is with camera ( i forgot the model no) but costs lesser than 8k.

Sound quality is good (stereo)
both phones comes with hndsfree kit and computer connectivity cable.

check out for urself and it you have any queries about the phone
ask me

khandu

In the zone
yeah LG is cheap and good

there is another samsung launched for 11K with 1 GB hdd.. if i m not wrong..

Charley

Just Do It
arijitraja said:
how good is the usability of ngage ? i mean i love nokia and like its software. is it like other phones like say 6600, 6610.. or its somewhat different or difficult to use ?

[Ngage] - It is mainly used for playing games. Though the phone is of a different shape than other sets it has all the features ur looking for.

But I wouldnt suggest that, probably u could go in for 6600 as price is a concern not just for u, infact ever1. It is pretty cheap now in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom