Which cell has clearest reception..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi Junta

I have been using Nokia 6600 and its reception is crystal clear....I switched to Samsung C100 just for a day with my brother and I was horrified with its so horrible sound reception quality... :shock:

So a question arose in my mind...which cell has clearest sound reception quality..pour in ur exps.....

I think Nokia is best in this field..what do u say ?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
you can't say that nokia or se or motorola is best in this field! it varies from phone to phone. i get excellant reception wid my k700i. used to get the same wid my t610 and also n2100. but n6600 never gave me clarity! you just can't judge a phone like this. it depends on a hell lot of factors!

never used motorola or benq phones, so can't say anthing about them.

mohit sharma

Journeyman
i think nokia phones ( even the cheapest of it's range ) had an edge in reception quality then others !!!!!!

in our lecture room which is much like a bunker sony ericsson's dies ( without signals ) and only nokia or CDMA's manages to survive !!!!!

spidyweb

Broken In
I agree 2 sanzay.not bcoz, he has said the same thing twice,but for its a fact.but there r some more points 2 mention.
in full signal strength SE has better sound reception quality than nokia.u can find this fact in earlier many digit issues.
but,where the signal is comparatively low,nokia can catch better signal than SE.so,clarity will be obviously in nokia.
the reason is,amongst all cellphones SE follows S.A.R. rules almost strictly,so,its less injurious 2 health.As a result its signal reception qulaity is lesser than nokia.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
i have tryed all kind of mobiles Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Samsung etc.

i have found the best in clarity and signal catching power are-

1.Motorola
2.Nokia
3.Panasonic
4.SE

but at the end it depends on the model and the peice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom