Which Camcorder to go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys I am really confused between the models and the type i.e middle-end MiniDV or low-end MiniDVD from Sony.(if any better from Canon,Panasonic or JVC please recommend it)

My range is upto 25-26K.

My selected model is Sony DCR HC-32E
Sony DCR HC-36E
Sony DCR DVD 605E

I have also heard that it is better to go for MiniDV instead of MiniDVD when the budget is <30k.

Please suggest me which one to go for.Can mention any other model in this range.(<26k)

It will be graet if anyone can mention the current market price of these ranges.(Any indian website giving prices other than JJ.Mehta).

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
why don u go for sony cybershot DSC t7..

its superb and the thinnest and the main thing is when u take a picture with it.. people nearby will starz at ur cam.. quality is good and price is now nearly 21k..
am using and fully satisfied

Sykora

I see right through you.
Go for the Sony DCR-HC46E. It's priced at 26 990 Rs, and is one of the best camcorders around. It's also miniDV.

@the.kaushik
I think he asked for a camcorder. DSC-T7 is a still camera.

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
the.kaushik said:
why don u go for sony cybershot DSC t7..

its superb and the thinnest and the main thing is when u take a picture with it.. people nearby will starz at ur cam.. quality is good and price is now nearly 21k..
am using and fully satisfied

Is that camcorder???

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
*www.cebit-show.com/sony/sony_cybershot_T7_dsc_03.jpg

check this pic u will get some idea.. u cant say it a camco.. but its video recording and other features are up to mark.. in that range and all can be don on mmc.

u can go for this Sony DCR-HC46E. also. no doubt its superb.. but i think go for cam which can record on mmc or something like that.. cams with mini dvd tape are good except that converting problem to pc compatable..

one thin more some cams will have both.. like i have one tosiba camcorder. but problem is that they wont let u to record video on mmc but only pic on mmc and to record video u need to do so on the minitape and afterwords had to be taken to shops to convert them to cd or dvd. so check that before taking :D and do tell us what u took :D

Last edited:

slagad

Broken In
Do not go for DVD camcorders now, I had very bad exprience. This technology is new and still needs improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom