which brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivg33k

I s33 G33ky p30pl3
I am buying ATI 4850 card my dealer says that only Palit brand is available with him, some say that Palit is worst in after sales service, should i buy Palit or wait for some time till other brands are released.

Palit_Guy

Right off the assembly line
Hi- I'm your friendly neighborhood Palit guy and one of my jobs is to run the tech support department.

While I won't say that we have never made a mistake I think our tech support is stellar. In fact, I spend a lot of time watching forums for people that have problems and try to get them solved before people even contact us.

This post came up in a Google search so I created an account just to let you know we take this sort of thing very seriously.

Just out of curiosity, where have you heard we do poorly in after sales service? I'd like to make sure that anyone having a problem gets the help they need.

If anyone here has any issues or questions about Palit products, please post a thread and sen me a PM. That sends me an email and I'll know to come post. There are a lot of forum posts and this helps me not miss things.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^where is this friendly neighbourhood ? while i don't think palit offers poor service,its better than some others imo.if u've dealt with them,u'd know.i have.
And the cards /mobos are not of any inferior quality in any way.its just that its a relatively new brand.
U can get sapphire/gecube too but support is just the same.
oh yeah-i'm no palit guy :D only that i got a p35a and 9600 gso

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^show me your ID

you seem to be bheriya in sheeps clothing...lolz

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I am buying ATI 4850 card my dealer says that only Palit brand is available with him, some say that Palit is worst in after sales service, should i buy Palit or wait for some time till other brands are released.

How much is the ATI 4850 costing....which city are you in..?

Palit_Guy

Right off the assembly line
^^show me your ID

you seem to be bheriya in sheeps clothing...lolz

I'm both the Consumer marketing rep and the tech support guy. Makes for a cool job because I have both sides. It gives me a unique insight into what's going on.

If you want to email me to confirm I can be reached at dmakinATpalitmultimediaDOTcom or supportATpalitmultimediaDOTcom. Try to remember this isn't the only forum I've posted my email addy in so it may take me a day to get back to you. I answer every email I get.

As Nish said, it's also easy to Google me.

*EDIT* I should add that I only cover the US and Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom