Which brand of Laptop will you prefer?

Which brand of laptop do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfan

Technomancer
If you have a decent budget of about 100 to 125K which brand of laptop will your prefer? Which model? Why?

Sony
Dell
Toshiba
HP/Compaq
IBM/Lenovo
Other

reddragon

In the zone
if u say 1 to 1.25 lac then I will prefer the Acer Ferrari 4005 . why? go to the review/user reviews of notebookforum.... basically in that range all laptops will be great.......... but it depends lot on the purpose u want to use ....lbut I think @ high end product sony-VIAO is the best option , HP is also great ....one of my GURU uses it and he never uses any other products..............very angry about DELL's laptop but uses DELL's desktop . well u have asked a very difficut Q...I am going to notebookforums and after few days I can be able to give u a good answer but if u give me 1 lac and say buy a laptop I will try to buy ACER FERRARI 4005 (but it is $2000 only 4002model available in india)

abracadabra

Journeyman
what difference for this thread and the thread posted by saurabh narula. both are the similar ones. except that you run an additional poll qns.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
IBM/Lenovo tops my list. I currently own a ThinkPad R52, which cost me around
70k, and 5k extra on a 1GB DDR2 RAM module. Extremely satisfied with the
build quality, support, software and performance.

If your budget is 100-125k, look no further than the latest and greatest T60.

Check these sites for laptop price and model information:
*www.compucareindia.com
*www.braintoneinfo.com/
*www.notebookbazaar.com/

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Sony VAIO range looks cool and delivers optimum performance. But Acer Ferrari is better IMHO.
If, for some reason, you don't want to buy Acer Ferrari, go for Sony VAIO.

OP
tuxfan

tuxfan

Technomancer
VAIO SZ MRP = 124,900 :O But weighs only 1.69 kg with 7 hours battery life on stamina mode.

*www.sonyindia.co.in/VAIO/VAIO.htm

suave_guy

pedal to metal
i voted for dell coz it has the best price to performance ratio plus we have the dell quality and reliablity which no one else can match...

ENjoy...

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
i'll go wid Dell/IBM they both r good.sony vaio well i dun think tits worth it..rite now using hp..hhmm its decent..nor very good nor very bad..but quite decent.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Now, after all these months, I finally see what you meant. In hindsight, this is the funniest thread ever. Can you ever imagine me posting what I did above today? :lol:

I am really sorry for reviving an ancient thread. Please pardon me!

But I couldn't resist. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom