Which 1 is better for N73ME fineland made or Malaysia made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi frnds i m currently staying in Russia- Smolensk, here v get Nokia models with MADE IN FINELAND & as far as i know in India v get MADE IN MALAYSIA.

one of my friend is having N80 made in Fineland & i m having N80 Malaysia made which i bought from India 3 months b4.

Once i connected his N80(FINELAND) to my pc & found that many softwares that dont work with my phone works easily with his phone... i was shocked.

1st i thought dat my N80 was duplicate 1 but later i knew d difference dat his phone is MADE IN FINELAND & mine is MADE IN MALAYSIA...thats d only difference..

SO now i m confused whether to buy N73ME FINELAND if it supports s/wS THAT N73(Malaysia) doesnt support.

DO inform whether is dere any difference in both?, as the price diff for N73ME is 7K more in RUSSIA than in India..

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Hey, there is not any difference between Finland made and Malaysia made.
He must be having a different firmware and you must be having the APAC firmware.
First of all, update your firmware by using the Nokia Software Updater.
Secondly, both the phones have S60v3. The softwares will run the same on both the phones.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Crazy Kidd said:
But Finland makes are still better option. Nokia base is there. Some minor diff tough.

These two are just 2 manufacturing units. The same Nokia which manufactures those phones in Finaland manufactures those phones in malaysia so that they do not have to import them from as far as Finland.

Do not be biased people, the grass of the west need not be better always.

OP
R

return_of_vengeance

Journeyman
ya i checked. he is having a different firmware den mine.

But the only question in my mind is, the cost difference between fineland made & Malaysia made.

The fineland made is costing some 7k more than the malaysian made...(Compared in rs)

& do u think there can be some difference in its manufacturing? as in Russia the fineland models r working nice even at -20"C. while in hotter countries v get malaysian made....

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
In India nokia set r coming is made by nokia if the set is not made by nokia so the user cannot get the warranty in india and if ur is made by fineland the quality is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom