Wheres the Warmth I Ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
What the hell is going on here; zombies are being awarded nobel prizes (being a zombie is criteria no. 1 but wth); every human walking on God's green earth says Armageddon is not far off; laureates say glaziers are melting sea side, houses will sub merge, there will be no proper food to eat, man will face extinction all courtesy Global Warming ...

But where is the warmth i ask. My a$$ is freezing, my arms are still my fingers arent moving the freaking temperature is going lower and lower and yet they say Global Warming is gonna cause the end of the world. Where is the warmth I ask?

The last time I checked a dictionary Warmth meant hot, hot is high temperatures and here temperatures are clocking the lowest counts ever. Where is the bloody Warmth I ask.

Global Warming meant the temperature around the world will increase, I was happy and thought that now the temperatures in Canada and US will not be so much of a challenge for me but is it only me who's feeling cold in here? Please tell me where is the warmth.

All you Global Warming cheerleaders where is the warmth I ask.

All you scientists need to consult Hollywood script writers for cooler names for the possible catastrophes you find. But pay those guys or their whacky & cool names.

PS: Im told the extremes are a result of Global Warming but i couldnt resist writing this.

Sourabh

Laptoping
I am hoping the weather returns to typical Mumbaiya one by the end of this weekend. I have to get up at 6 during the weekdays and leave for college.

Prior to this drastic change in weather, I use to find 18-20C temperatures very cold (I was born in Rajasthan, brought up here. Not my fault). The occasional vacation to a hill station somewhere near was my chance to witness cold weather. That's good for 2 days since it's a vacation and you basically do nothing.

But what we see in Mumbai now is definitely something I'm not prepared for. It's just too freaking cold for me. This must be the first time I wore a sweater when I left home every morning! I so wish things return to the normal hot and humid climate SOON. We're already 10 days down in February! How much longer will this continue....

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
You Mumbai/south india guys, just once live in north india in complete winter and experience how it feels to live below 5 degrees celsius in winters , damn , everything feels jammed . especially to me who suffers from sinussitus and extreme cold waves many times jam my nasal nerves.:(

PS:No offence intended.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Global Warming meant the temperature around the world will increase, I was happy and thought that now the temperatures in Canada and US will not be so much of a challenge for me but is it only me who's feeling cold in here? Please tell me where is the warmth.

PS: Im told the extremes are a result of Global Warming but i couldnt resist writing this.

Are you somewhere here in US? It it's the midwest you are talking about, we are experiencing the same things. The place where I stay is the coldest I have ever stayed in the 30 years of my whole life. Temperatures hover around -20 deg cent at night and -10/-12 deg cent during the day with wind chills. Then there is frequent 3-4 inch snowfall every 3-4 days. Let's transfer some cold from here to Kolkata or Mumbai or Chennai.:twisted:

I also heard that Mumbai is witnessing the coldest weather in years. So I also ask the same: Is Global warming taken so alarming proportions that we should be concerned so suddenly? This was a phenomenon we have been thinking about for the last decade or two.:rolleyes:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Thats it. I can't take this anymore! Its just too bloody cold. Even I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning for college. Its unbearable I tell you. I'll rather sit in my fridge all day, it'll be warmer there. The temperature is down to something around 9 degree now. Usually we considered 19 as cold. But 9!!! Open the taps and melted ice comes out. Try putting your hands in it and the fingers stop working. I really can't take this anymore.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i was in north in december (chandigarh & above) and last feb too (went upto barok) i could survive but now in mumbai man its so difficult and add to that i hardly have any full sleeve shirts all half sleeve cottons

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
Yes something is very wrong... almost weird!!

Here in Nepal / Kathmandu ... the temp has been quite "balmy"... i mean compared to a decade or so... it's getting warmer !!

I visited my Uncle's home in Delhi... and was like "whoaa... indeed Dilli ki sardi"

daymn.... maybe we all will slowly adapt and evolution will help us get some really luxurious fur!!

I'm sure... all those hair removing creams will be out of business and the new vogue will be... "the more fur... the better the Sex appeal" :D

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
I'm glad that today its ok here in Simla, blocked roads are opening and the sun is shining, 11C pretty good day. :p

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Even I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning for college. Its unbearable I tell you. I'll rather sit in my fridge all day, it'll be warmer there.

I am hoping the weather returns to typical Mumbaiya one by the end of this weekend. I have to get up at 6 during the weekdays and leave for college.

Imagine my condition... have to get up by 4.30, coz have to leave home by 6 to attend classes----» for which i have to cross the friggin' ridge area.

Offtopic: Warmth- thats so absent from our hearts too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom