Wheres da GPU Test Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Digit has awarded pretty much everything but hasn't done a proper GPU test since a long time.What could be the problem? I certainly don't think it could be the AGP/PCIE interface problem. If Digit can seperate cellphones into GSM & CDMA, then why can't they do the same for Graphics Cards.

[flAsh]

In the zone
I shud tell U that u r right but don't worry DIGIT hears our demands and "ll fullfill them. SO b cuuuuul :lol:

swatkat

Technomancer
Digit has forgot that there is thing called Motherboard in Computer and there are new Moterboards coming out and they should be tested by Digit.
Same thing applies to G-Cards,Sound Cards.
Thae above thing (in case of this mag) does not apply to Mobile Phones and MFDs,we are having a overdose of these things.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
why dont digit make a BUMPER issue nd include all the above hardware in tests??....nd make that seperate mag every 3 months???
iam ready to pay for that extra mag every 3 months if it contains al the product reviews/previews witihn a period of 3 months????

what do u say boyz???? :wink: :wink:

theraven

Technomancer
actually i think they are waiting for the right moment !!
pci-E cards are just flooding the market with new flavours comin out .. and new flavours OF pci-e coming out in AGP form !
i think digit et al are waiting for the rigtht time .. when graphics cards are more freely available ( like the ones newly launched ... plus others which are hard to get by evn today !) and a lil less expensive ... ( eg asus x800xt costs 47k+ which i think is the new record for the most expensive card ... ofcourse .. tehres another card which i heard was for a $1000 plus... cant recall the name )

im quite sure by the next budget they'll be surprising us with a MASSIVE graphics card shootout !

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
theraven said:
im quite sure by the next budget they'll be surprising us with a MASSIVE graphics card shootout !

8) iam keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
lets pray that atleast the review should NOT be a yearly review...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom