where to get FC5 final

Status
Not open for further replies.

santu_29

Journeyman
where to ger Fedora Core 5 Final on CD/DVD in delhi. please tell me as i dont have a very fast connection at home to download the massive 3.1gb.
Mods u all must be knowing :p

thanks

adit_sen

In the zone
you may also downlload the dvd iso if you like. you can get it from my college ftp server
*mirror.cs.curtin.edu.au/linux/

also from *mirror.aarnet.edu.au/, which includes nearly all the latest distro's.

peace...
aditya

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I need the 64 bit DVD.. Im willing to buy it.. But where to get it in Delhi?

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
kalpik said:
I need the 64 bit DVD.. Im willing to buy it.. But where to get it in Delhi?

kalpik: *www.buylinuxdvd.com/ is offerring 64 bit dvd of fc5 for Rs. 99/- + postage (49/-). They are mumbai based. if you want you can try that.

kalpik

Hmm.. Not bad.. Will check it out! Thanks! But still waiting for Digit to carry it! Ill get a LOT more for 150 bucks :p

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
BTW, price there is 99 for DVD iso and 149 for the DVD. What will be the difference in both offered?

kalpik

Huh?? I thought both are same, ie 99 for the ISO, as well as the DVD. But i didnt get why they are giving the iso separately?? I mean they'l give the iso on dvd only na!

kalpik

I ordered the 64 bit version on DVD from ebay.in.. Cost me 130 bucks.. Ill tell you guys once it arrives..

OP
santu_29

santu_29

Journeyman
kalpik said:
I ordered the 64 bit version on DVD from ebay.in.. Cost me 130 bucks.. Ill tell you guys once it arrives..

how did you pay, icici dropbox or via card, or you havent payed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom