where to get eng manual for chinese CECT V400(d2000) & what is price of that mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Plz tell me as i have bought it from singapore and i have got in near about 190 US$.. what is its price in india... is this was worth buying.... ?

where can i get its english manual and how to connect it to computer thru usb data cable as when i connect usb cable it just starts charging the phone ..So how can i access its data stored..

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
this is mobile with tv support thru antenna and having dual sound speakers.. for camera i m not sure.. the dealer was saying it has 2MP but i think it has 1.3MP..

also it fm radio and that too support without need of headset..

supports mp3 and mp4 and 256mini sd card and gprs and has 64 polyphoinic sound support and is also touchsreen phone with 2.6" scren

Hey guys help me

Last edited:

eminemence

Journeyman
Re: where to get eng manual for chinese CECT V400(d2000) & what is price of that mobi

Is this your device?
*justamp.blogspot.com/2007/05/tv-mobile-phone.html
--eminemence.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Re: where to get eng manual for chinese CECT V400(d2000) & what is price of that mobi

people arent replying because maybe the CANT find about that mobile, i think that mobile is unknown to man

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

Chinese mobile@190$ with TV(support)-fm,1.3Mp camera,touchscreen,what not.Only chinese can make such cheap sets.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

dont say that man if there werent any chinese , many things wouldnt have been there. my ps2 is made in china and i have a lot of other things made in china they may be weird and queer but they are good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom