Where to find these ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi everybody !!!

Pls. can anybody tell me that where in India can I get any of the cool things mentioned on these sites =>
1. *www.xpcgear.com/coolinggear.html
2. *www.xpcgear.com/casemodding.html

The problem is that this site cannot ship here in india !!!
Pls. tell me if any shop sells such things except for the CPU's mentioned on the site !!!

Thanks !!! :wink:

mangemayur

Journeyman
The Colling Things u can foud at Lamington road, Mumbai..
call up
PRIME ABGB (P) LTD &
PRIME.COM SOLUTIONS (P) LTD
Shop no.16, Laxmi Compound Ground floor,
390, Lamington Road, Mumbai-400004.
Tel no. 23896600, 23855500, 30950191, 30951742
Fax no. 23885500.
Email: primeservices@vsnl.com
Meenal More [gulbirbhatia@hathway.com]

He has good choices for AMD, not much for intel prescott one, just visited last week so.. better mail them and they will send u the things they have.

even he has the LED Fans and some other stuff...
but if u r seriously interested in the Cooling devices then serch on the NET, and ask any of ur friend is coming from that place. this guy is suppoed to be importer from ZALMAN and THERMALTAKE heatsinks... but almost no one spend that much on hetsink.. so he dont have the latest stuff

mohit

The Hardware Labs
u can also try coolermaster .. they have most of the products that u are looking for. check their contact from the master h/w contacts list sticky.

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
@mangemayur => Ya I contacted them but its of no use, Old stuff !!!

@mohit => Coolermaster dosent ship to India !!!

And more importantly my first priority is moded cases and other ways to self mod them !!!
Any other sugestions ???

mohit

The Hardware Labs
dude coolermaster has a distributor in india. will u plz check the master h/w contacts list ? they have a complete range of products available in india which will allow you to mod ur case the DIY way.

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
mohit said:
dude coolermaster has a distributor in india. will u plz check the master h/w contacts list ? they have a complete range of products available in india which will allow you to mod ur case the DIY way.

Sorry dude I went into "electronic cooling" tab where indin distributor wasent mentioned !!!

mangemayur

Journeyman
Coller master ... , they are not that good compare to Zalman and ThermalTake...
any way he is looking for something else...

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Has anybody used any of Zalman or ThermalTake cooling solution ???

Pls. tell me around how much will it cool down an AMD 2400+ running at around 37 to 45 C !!!;-)

mangemayur

Journeyman
hay, if yr temp is already < 50, then do u need to cool down??
any way i m using thermaltake bigtyphoon. it can cool down my processor from 68-69(with intel heatsink) to < 50

hummer

Journeyman
all current prescotts hv a bad tendency to become a furnace. the coolin solutions ll make a diff of around 5-6degs only

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
rachitboom2 said:
Has anybody used any of Zalman or ThermalTake cooling solution ???

Pls. tell me around how much will it cool down an AMD 2400+ running at around 37 to 45 C !!!;-)

Still no ans to this ques !!!

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
asus star ice is available here at lamington road mumbai for 2.3- 2.5 k ..very good cooler but its very heavy and it fan being just 80 mm in size , does make loud noise :cry:

cooler master products are available too .. dealer in mumbai .. Matrix3D Infocom -- 022-23084511 , 022- 23084511 ..

zalman cnps 9500 led and thermaltek big typoon are very efficient coolers .. :lol: some sites say zalman is better while others going for thermaltek ..haven't used any .. but either of these two will do a fine job.

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
OK thanks,

I dont want those high end cooling systems, so pls. tell me that at which range will get the best value for money ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom