where is lamington road??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omsck

Broken In
hi everyone
i live in navi mumbai nd want 2 go to lamington road.... how do u get there???
can u suggest some shop there which is gud?? reliable??

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ai either u can come to dadar and then take a churchgate train.
Get down at grant road.
and go to east side..and then walk towards main road..form there all comp shops will start....
cannot point out good shops..as nearly all r good. juts visit few and get rates ..compare and buy after bargaining...
if u want good shop form where i buy...go to a old theatre..opp that a galli is there..go inside..ask for ABGB...;)

suman2005

Broken In
a map..... Grant Road Station is the nearest one to Lamington Road ........
*img127.imageshack.us/img127/2830/lamingtonroad3copypm2.th.jpg

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Get into a local train that goes to Churchgate ....
Get down at Grant Road...its a walkable distance from there...just ask anyone ;)

suman2005

Broken In
Omsck said:
gud map, suman..thanx guys

if there is any particular shop you need to visit let us know and we can mark it on the map for you .... either me or other people from this forum. Some of the good shops to buy from are in the side and back streets and as a nOOb at Lamington road you may not find them easily.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Lamington road is where my office is ;) :))

Get down at Grant Road (E) and ask someone for directions. Its 5 mins walk from Grant Road station.

suman2005 said:
a map..... Grant Road Station is the nearest one to Lamington Road ........
*img127.imageshack.us/img127/2830/lamingtonroad3copypm2.th.jpg

good work , bt u soon will be flooded with more queries :grin:

tuxfan

Technomancer
it_waaznt_me said:
Goto CST and take bus no. 66 and alight on Opera house. That will be much easier ..

Correction!! :) Don't get down on Opera House, get down on Lamington Road itself. I think 66 has two stops on Lamington Road. One opposite Indusind Bank and another near police station which is right in the hardware market. But I am not too sure about the second stop.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arre bhai log .... grant road se apni 11 no. ki bus pakdo (11no. bus = go walking)

Pathik

Google Bot
near lamington rd police stn.. Ther r 3 good shops 1. Cassete world. 2. Pcguide 3. Prime abgb

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
wizrulz said:
bas hogaya bhailog..abtak woh jake kharidke ke bhi aa gaya hoga ..:D

Forums are meant to be a reference for users. So if someone have the same query, he can refer to this thread.

Btw .. He is coming from Navi Mumbai .. so Grant road will be a longer route : Goto Kurla, change train then Goto Dadar , change train only then he will reach Grant Road. Instead of all this, goto CST, take a bus ..

I also live in Navi Mumbai .. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom